Support your pal’s overall wellness with the Dr. Mercola Antarctic Krill Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement. This formula contains krill oil that’s high in omega-3 fatty acids to support immune and cardiovascular system health, plus healthy joints and eyes. It’s also a good source of linoleic acid, an important omega-6 essential fatty acid that nourishes the skin and helps maintain a lustrous coat. The krill oil in this formula is very high in antioxidant vitamins A, E, astaxanthin and canthaxanthin―naturally occurring compounds that are known to quell inflammation and protect eyes and joints. Because it comes in the form of phospholipids, it’s more easily absorbable, and you can easily dispense it with the no-mess pump that keeps it fresh with no sticky, oily fingers. Plus, it’s completely sustainable and certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), a global leader in sustainability.
- Supports immune and cardiovascular system health, plus healthy joints and eyes with sustainably-sourced krill oil.
- Supports healthy inflammation and eye health with vitamins A, E, astaxanthin and canthaxanthin.
- Nourishes the skin and helps maintain a lustrous coat with omega-6 essential fatty acid linoleic acid.
- Formula is optimized for maximum absorption in phospholipid form and is easy to dispense with no-mess pump.
- 100% sustainable, certified by the Marine Stewardship Council, and traceable with GPS coordinates on the bottle.
For use in cats & dogs only. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
See all items by Dr. Mercola