Dr. Mercola Bladder Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 9.5-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||* Active Ingredients Organic Craberry (Vaccinia Macrocarpon) Powder (75 mg), D-Mannose (75 mg) , Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCI (Crab And Shrimp Shells) (50 mg)...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed, Rehmannia, Wild Yam Root...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry 400mg, Blueberry 150mg, Echinacea 100mg...||Whey Protein, Cranberry Extract, Marshmallow Root...||Organic Achiote Powder|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Kidney Care|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Bacon, Liver, Meat||—|
About This Item
- Supports urinary health and bladder function in cats and dogs with a ready-to-feed beef liver flavored formula.
- Formulated with organic cranberry extract and d-mannose that work together to promote healthy urinary tract flora.
- With 7 herbs and nutrients for overall bladder health including glucosamine and MSM, corn silk, marshmallow root, organic nettle and bearberry leaf.
- Natural beef liver flavor so it’s easy to give, on its own or mixed into wet food as a daily supplement.
- Great for dogs and cats, specially middle-aged or older pets and comes in an easy-to-use resealable tub.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Urinary Tract Support Cranberry Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Bladder Support Chicken Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.16-oz tub$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- PetTest D-Mannose Urinary Tract Health Cranberry Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge D-Mannose Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$23.97Chewy Price$26.10List Price$22.77Autoship Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price$47.02List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Cranberry Rx Capsules Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$20.16Chewy Price$24.00List Price$19.15Autoship Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$27.99Chewy Price$31.94List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Project Paws Cranberry Plus D-Mannose Urinary Tract Support Chewable Dog Supplement, 75 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Ubiquinol Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 1.45-oz bottle$22.97Chewy Price$28.75List Price$21.82Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Urinary GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$68.95Chewy Price$65.50Autoship Price
- Animal Nutritional Products UroMAXX Urinary, Kidney & Bladder Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz bottle$28.85Chewy Price$34.88List Price$27.41Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx D3 Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$20.90Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
My dog was drinking a lot of water and was peeing almost every day when I was at work. He just couldn't hold it. Even when I restricted water in the morning he still peed. I started this supplement and within a week he was able to hold his pee until I got home (about 9 hours) and seems to be drinking less. I took him off of the product just to see if indeed it was the supplement that was making the difference and within 2 days he was peeing again. Put him back on it and within a week he wasn't peeing anymore. I love this product.
not seeing the results yet
I will start by saying that nothing has gotten worse since starting this. Unfortunately we haven’t noticed a difference in our kitty after using it daily for 3 weeks. It’s possible that it just needs a little more time in her system, but we’re going to try a different product.
Helps keep my furrbabies uti free! :D
I give this supplement to my furrbabies on their moist food almost every day with added water and they act like they dont even know its on there! I have been using it for about a year and it has really helped keep them uti free ;} I have tried a gazillion other supplements and treates and pastes and pills but this is by far the easiest to use and gets eaten the most so works the best ;D
My greyhound who is only 4 had been diagnosed with spay incontinence and vet wanted to put her on a med that I was hesitant about because of potentially bad side effects. I figured I would at least give this a try first. Well I was amazed that after only one scoop in her food the incontinence completely stopped!! Still putting it in her food daily and so far we've made it though one week with no leaks whatsoever.
Has made my cat very happy
Dr. Mercola has been God sent for my kitty. She was in so much discomfort until we started her on Bladder Support.with in 2 days she was back to herself.
I can't recommend this product since my dogs and cats smell it and won't eat their food with this on it. Also the scoop is really big which means a lot needs to be used for it to be effective compared to other brands I have used. I don't know if it works since my cat won't eat it.
This stuff is great. I was able to discontinue Incurin which was making my dog sick and is not good to give long term.
I like a refund
My dog will not eat this powder I put in beef broth,food and water.?
No more uti’s
This was a miracle for my Great Pyrenees that had Addisons Disease! She had recurring utis for years and was becoming antibiotic resistant.......I decided to try this which I gave her every day twice a day.....she Never had another uti!!! My vet was amazed!! I love Mercola products!
UTI support for cat who had PU surgery.
I'm not sure if it works yet but I add to my cat's wet food and he eats it as if he doesn't taste it. He had PU surgery for a stress induced blockage, and gets UTI's regularly. I needed something preventative. The key to this product is: D-Mannose. I usually trust Mercola products. So far, so good.