Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides blend of probiotics, or “good bacteria” to promote digestive and immune health.
- Brings together 14 probiotic strains, including 10 of the most widely known to promote optimal digestion and immunity.
- Contains 58 billion CFUs, or colony forming units, probiotics in each serving for maximum potency.
- Probiotics help unlock nutrients from foods, like vitamin K and B vitamins for energy and overall wellbeing.
- Easy to mix into food daily for adult cats and dogs of all breeds and contains no wheat, gluten, corn, or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Rx Zyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120-g jar$23.09Chewy Price$28.00List Price$21.94Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz$40.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Biotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2.12-oz bottle$30.60Chewy Price$37.00List Price$29.07Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets TummyWorks Probiotics & Digestive Dog & Cat Supplement, 160 scoops$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8.5-oz jar$35.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 120g jar$18.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Probiotics & Enzymes Flora & Digestive Support Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- NOW Pets GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$11.30Chewy Price$27.99List Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Organic Mushroom Complex Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.1-oz jar$19.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Nusentia Probiotic Miracle Premium Blend Dog & Cat Supplement, 131g jar$39.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Probiotic Max Dog Supplement, 8-oz jar$36.95Chewy Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutrigest Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 132-g jar$31.88Chewy Price$39.00List Price$30.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum...||Probiotics, Bacteria, Prebiotic FOS.||Algae Meal, Broccoli Sprouts, Turmeric...||Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product...||Desiccated Pork Liver Powder, Rice Flour, Sweet Potato Powder...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
38 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
114 Customer Reviews
Perfect for dogs with sensitive tummies
My yorkie has an incredibly sensitive stomach where just about anything will cause her to have bloating and diarrhea/bloody stool. My vet recommended me these probiotics plus the GI royal canin wet food, and oh my gosh! What a change this has made for her. Her stool has become healthy, she no longer gets bloating, and she can even enjoy treats that use to make her have issues. She’s also an extremely picky eater yet she doesn’t mind this in her food at all. It’s pretty pricey but luckily I can stretch it out longer since she doesn’t need much at a time, but if you have a bigger dog beware this jar will go fast. Overall very happy with this product.
This product is what it says it is ,Good probiotics Powder 45 doses Nothing wrong with it It’s ridiculous I see comments where ppl said the container is half empty LOL It’s 45 scoops . Would you like a smaller container ? It’s the same weight of product regardless. U get a 6oz steak It’s still 6oz wether it’s in a Bucket or in a vac seal bag And they also said it goes fast because they have 3 dogs let’s see 2 scoops for three dogs a day , thats 6 scoops a day and you have 45 scoops That’s roughly 7 days sounds exactly as described! Some ppl I swear
I was excited when I received the product I feel that it is one of the best probiotics based on ingredients and dispute the product is advertised as odorless and tasteless my cat will not eat their food with this in it.
for a therapeutic dose(which includes being on antibiotics) you need to double the dose. For my 47 pound dog it would be 4 scoops a day. Wouldn’t last much longer than 10 days. Tasha’s supposed to stay on antibiotics for 2 months. I chatted with a Chewy vet and she recommended plain Greek yogurt, a tablespoon/day.
Disappointed. Cats won't touch.
Thought I would try this so that I didn't have to open capsules to sprinkle on their food. However, none of my cats will touch any food with this probiotic mixed in or sprinkled on. Back to the capsules.
Does the trick
I bought these for my pup as she seems to need some help producing a firm stool to help with natural anal gland expression. I've been giving these to my girl for about a week and noticed this is doing the trick. She doesn't seem to mind this addition to her dry food, and she tolerates it well.
Health is Expensive!
I feel this product has helped, and I feel better helping my dog's health. But wow, it's expensive!! I have 3 dogs. So I blasted through one container in a week. Thankfully I bought two. What kinda upset me, is both containers were literally half full. Maybe half. Less than normal. I'll be looking at other options.
There is no objection to the taste or smell.
I still have to use it more to know if it's bad or good, but I don't feel any objection to eating it if it doesn't taste or smell.
Very happy with this product!
My little dog has a very sensitive stomach. I had given him another pro-biotic that helped a bit, but this product has worked so much better!
Works wonders for westie
Our 3 1/2-yr old westie has had a sensitive stomach since he was a puppy. He was on Fortiflora probiotics (as recommended by his vet) for 3-yrs with no results...soft stools in varying degrees...and would often have stomach issues and wouldn’t eat. We struggled trying to help him...and even tried a “prescription” diet (which is pretty awful quality) per our vet, but our pup wouldn’t touch the stuff. Within a day of using Dr. Mercola Complete probiotics, his stools have be consistently perfect! Amazing! He has a healthy appetite and gobbles up his food now. He is 20lbs and we only give him 1 scoop mixed into his morning meal. It has no discernible odor — so our pup has no trouble eating it every day (he would often refused to eat the Fortiflora because it has a distinctive smell and taste, and he’d get tired of it) I highly recommend this item!