Dr. Mercola Curcumin Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.64-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports overall health in cats and dogs with full-spectrum, bioavailable curcumin from turmeric.
- Helps maintain healthy inflammation and support digestive, immune and joint health.
- Contains all the active curcuminoids for high potency and has MicroActive technology to ensure maximum absorption.
- Promotes healthy joint mobility and comfort and is ideal for cats and dogs of all ages.
- Easy to give on its own or mixed with your pal’s favorite food, and comes in a convenient tub.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Mercola Pet Whole Body Glandular Support Male Dog Supplement, 4.0-oz jar$20.97Chewy Price$26.25List Price$19.92Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing SPARK Bacon Flavored Powder Multivitamin for Cats & Dogs, 3.53-oz pouch$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$20.23Chewy Price$26.00List Price$19.22Autoship Price
- VetSmart Formulas Critical Immune Defense Mushroom & Turmeric Compound Dog & Cat Supplement, 6.3-oz bottle, 1 count$59.95Chewy Price$79.95List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 Tablets$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- VetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$76.88List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bottle$21.44Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.37Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Antarctic Krill Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 1.45-oz bottle$36.25Chewy Price$34.44Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Maximum Recovery Restorative Care Senior Support Dog Supplement, 7.1-oz tub$39.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bag$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Ultimate Pet Nutrition Canine Boost Powder Supplement for Dogs, 3.17-oz box$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Canine Minerals Powder Supplement for Dogs, 454-g jar$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract Complex Providing 9mg of Curcuminoids, Inactive Ingredients Organic Gum Arabic, Organic Rice Hull...||Active Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of PDS-2865: 500 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate....||Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) (200 mg) , Cordyceps (Cordyceps Militaris) (200 mg), King Trumpet (Pleurotus Eryngii) (200 mg)...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Olive Leaf 1:4, Echinacea Purp Root and Herb 1:4, Eleuthero Herb 1:4....||Chicken Liver Powder, Cod Liver, Magnesium Ascorbate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
I have a geriatric dog who had a growth removed which turned out to be cancerous. At 15 years old removal was my treatment option, hoping for clean margins. I put her on this as it is anti-cancer and supports her systemically.
picky picky dog
My dog is leery picky, she either likes real meat or it has to be very enticing. These she did not even want to sniff. I have another dog who will eat anything, but when it came to my border collie/pitbull mix, Aurora, she did not think the same.
So far so good!
I have been giving my Mainecoon (who struggles with joint pain) it daily for about a week now and I think it’s helping! She is on Dausaquin but the cold weather this year has been hard on her joints. I started to include this and she seems to be feeling better. She doesn’t notice it in her food or she likes it bc she finishes it every time. Turmeric is an amazing herb with so many health benefits and this formulation seems to be very effective.
It was not something I meant to order and I can give good organic turmeric to my animals without paying for a bunch of fillers!
I have a large Norwegian Forest Cat who was limping now and again on her front leg and I suspected it was arthritis. I also have two young cats that were foster fails that have autoimmune issues and Pumpkin suffers from swollen pads on his front paws. As well as them I have an older half Norwegian who will be 17 in August and two 9 month olds. I put them all on it and sprinkle it on their food in the morning. We are nearly at the end of the tub now and Minxie is a different cat. Pumpkin is also back to running and playing. It is too much of a coincidence in my mind for it not to be the Curcumin that has helped the so I will be keeping them all on it.
Effective Against Feline Anterior Uveitis
Our 8 month old kitten has been battling recurrent acute anterior Uveitis (painful inflammation within the eye). After a month straight of twice daily antibiotic/corticosteroidal eye drops, the swelling eyes would immediately return, and we were just trying to avoid flare-ups long enough to save up for an Opthalmologist visit, as our regular vet had exhausted all other options. Frustrated and desperate, I turned to possible natural remedies and found Curcumin. I gave it a shot due to its effectiveness against inflammation and success in human clinical trials for treating human Uveitis (we figured it couldn't hurt with our kitten). // Since adding this daily to his freeze-dried raw and wet food diet, we have noticed significant improvements with his eyes. // For the last two months, the effect of this supplement seems immediate enough that I have seen a correlation of symptoms returning if he misses a dose of it. We have been able to stop using the medicated eye drops (with vet approval) since he's been able to manage the flare-ups on his own with this supplement. There are little to no side effects with Curcumin either, which is important for his development and growth. // The bioavailability of Dr. Mercolas Curcumin is clearly effective enough that I'd recommend this to anyone. For those with pets battling health issues, this Curcumin could make a positive difference in their inflammation management along with veterinary care and proper diet/exercise. Overall we have been very grateful for this supplement managing the painful symptoms and flare-ups of Uveitis in our boy.
great for the immune system
This supplement really works! I give it to my dogs and cats daily for their immune systems. Some of my cats got a cold recently with sneezing, stuffy noses and watery eyes. The interesting thing is that the symptoms lasted for 1 day. Normally cold symptoms would be present for a week or longer. I have 1 cat with FIV and he was one of the ones who got sick. His cold lasted for 2 days. After the 2nd day you couldn't tell at all that he had been sick. I can't imagine how bad it could have been if he hadn't been taking this supplement. I highly recommend it for all cats and dogs but especially for those with compromised immune systems.
Curcumin for dogs really helps
Great product. I have been using it for a few years on my 2 senior Collies.
Too soon to know if it works
We transitioned our 4 dogs & 2 of 3 cats to raw food a year ago. We have seen great results & continue learning as we move along. We see great results from supplements we add to their diet. Curcumin is another natural food we find is important for our pets. This is our first purchase. Once it's in their system atleast for a month, we should see the results. For now, we are happy with our purchase, no side effects.
Very beneficial in fighting cancer
My GSD Bella finished a complete round of chemotherapy for lymphoma nearly a year ago. As she was finishing up, I did a lot of research on diets for dogs battling cancer, and I kept coming across curcumin. I asked Bella's oncologist about it, and he said sure, it was one of the few substances known to help prevent cancer as well as fight tumors, but the only problem was in getting it to "bind" to a dog's digestive system. Dr. Mercola's curcumin for pets was developed to specifically address that problem. I've been adding this to both my dogs' dinners daily, along with broccoli, cauliflower, blueberries, cottage cheese and alternating between a little olive oil and coconut oil. I am hopeful Bella will continue to thrive for years to come, and I firmly believe every ingredient, including Dr. Mercola's curcumin, in their new diets are keeping them both in great shape.