Help protect you pal from fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and flies with the Dr. Mercola Flea and Tick Defense Spray for Dogs & Cats. Expertly blended and balanced with proprietary Brazilian essential oils including lemongrass, cinnamon, sesame and castor oils. Sourced from the Amazon rainforest, these oils safely form a natural repelling barrier for pests to keep your dog and cat protected, indoors or outdoors. Plus, they also nourish your pal’s skin and condition the coat for a natural shine and luster. Because it contains no chemicals or pesticides, it’s even safe to use for puppies and kittens, and around children. Simply spray on your pal’s coat as needed, and even on bedding and grooming tools.
- Forms a pest-repelling barrier around your pal with Brazilian essential oils lemongrass, cinnamon, sesame and castor oils.
- Repels fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and flies safely with no harsh chemicals, pesticides, or DEET.
- Lemongrass, sesame oil, and vitamin E work to condition coat and nourish skin naturally.
- 100% natural and safe to use on adult cats and dogs, puppies and kittens, and around children.
- Non-staining formula can be sprayed directly on a dry coat, over bedding and even on grooming tools.
Keep out of reach of children and animals. Not for aquatic use. Avoid inhalation and contract with eyes, nose, and mouth. Sensitivities can occur after using any flea or tick prevention program. If your pet shows signs of irritation, rinse them thoroughly, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse again. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediate. If product gets into a human's or pet's eyes, hold eye open and gently flush with water for several minutes. If repellent gets into a human's eye that is wearing contacts, remove the contact after the first 5 minutes of flushing, then continue to rinse.
See all items by Dr. Mercola