Keep pesky pets off your pooch with the Dr. Mercola Herbal Flea, Tick & Mosquito Repellent Collar for Small Dogs & Puppies. The collar is infused with safe, proven and all-natural insect-repelling essential oils to keep away fleas, ticks and mosquitoes with no harsh chemicals or toxins. It’s easy to put on and lasts for four months for long-term protection without messes or hassles. The easy-to-wear collar has geranium, wintergreen and almond oils in the material to form an invisible anti-pest barrier around your pup that won’t come off if he gets wet. Plus, it smells minty fresh, which is a nice bonus!
- The collar is infused with natural, non-toxic essential oils that repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
- Keeps working for up to four months for lasting protection and is great for dogs and puppies; fits necks up to 21 inches.
- No messes or hassles or needing to reapply, and it stays effective even when it gets wet.
- Made with geranium, wintergreen and almond oils so it adds a nice minty fragrance.
- Made in the USA with zero chemicals or toxins so it’s safe to use regularly and as needed.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. For external use only. If signs of irritation occur, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Not for use on puppies under 4 months. Do not use the collar to fasten or hold your pet.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Dr. Mercola