Dr. Mercola Immune Balance Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.38-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powdered supplement with a 4-in-1 approach to balanced immune health for your furry friend.
- Harmonizes immune function, boosts cell, tissue and organ repair to help slow cellular aging in your paw-tner.
- Supports liver and digestive health while helping to restore a healthy gut.
- Contains arabinogalactan, bovine colostrum with standardized IgG, certified organic moringa and yeast fermentate.
- Promotes a healthy normal inflammatory response in your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Green Gruff Detox Immunity Support Chicken Liver Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$20.79Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Green Gruff Soothe Skin & Coat Health Salmon Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$27.83Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Dr. Mercola GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.9-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- VetClassics Protegrity GI Probiotics Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 45 count$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Sensitive Stomach Chicken Flavor Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 60 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Small Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.97Chewy Price$38.97List Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Ease Hip & Joint Support Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$27.64Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Ample Nutrition Complete Pet Prebiotic & Probiotic Cat & Dog Supplement, 60 count$23.95Chewy Price$22.75Autoship Price
- PetAlive Pancreas Booster Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$35.16Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.40Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ElderDog Mobility + Long-Term Health Support Senior Dog Supplement, 10 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Petpost Tear Stain Soft Chews for Dogs, Chicken Flavor, 90 count$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients per 1 scoop: Colostrum (Bovine) 600mg (Providing 180mg Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Larch Arabinogalactan (from Larix laricina/Larix occidentalis Tree Heartwood) 500mg, Organic Moringa (Moringa oleifera) Leaf 100mg...||Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Lemon Bioflavonoids (24% Flavonones).||Active Ingredient: Beta 1, 3/1, 6 D-Glucan...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Maitake Mushroom 1:3, Reishi Mushroom 1:3, Cordyceps/Dong Chong Xia Cao 1:4....||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Olive Leaf 1:4, Echinacea Purp Root and Herb 1:4, Eleuthero Herb 1:4....|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support, Recovery||Immune Support||Immune Support|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Been buying this for years
Immune Balance is the only thing i have found that truly helps my dog with her weird skin allergies.
Great product just be cautious
I believe this along with another canine complete supplement I give to my dog is the main reason I have seen a huge improvement in my dog's allergies. She use to spend half her day licking and scratching herself, her skin was horrible. After 5 months of trying this her allergies are nearly completely gone. She still has her watery eyes and occasional irritated paws but nothing like it was. She has even stopped shedding like she use to. She's a Cane Corso so she has a short coat but she was shedding year round. Now only when I brush her and bathe her do I see some hair loss. The one and only thing that I do want to warn ppl about is something that slipped by me is cholesterol. I just had my dog's yearly physical and her cholesterol level is slightly elevated. I looked back at the ingredient list it does contain small amounts of medium chain triglycerides. I can't say for sure this is what elevated my dog's cholesterol but it is the only change I've made to her diet. I will be limiting the use of this to every other day just to be on the safe side but I hope this isn't the cause of my dog's cholesterol issue. I will be rechecking her levels in a couple of weeks.
Production issue not product quality
I can't give an honest assessment of the product as I had to throw it out. After using it a couple of times I found several shards of glass in the product. I emptied it into a strainer to see if there were anymore than the 2 significant ones I found and noticed the there was a break on the INSIDE of the jar that the shards matched. Most likely happened during the filling process at the factory and not a reflection of the product itself or the distributor. Mercola should look at packaging in something less susceptible to damage. There are a variety of safer options out there today.
Dr. Mercola Immune Balance Dog & Cat Supplement
Seems to be working nicely. Been giving it to our 14 yr old cat (w/several other supplements). It’s only been a couple of weeks but he seems to be doing better I believe.
I love Mercola supplements! Helps calm my pets allergies and keeps him on tip top shape. Will definitely re-order. Google Dr. Karen Becker! This was how i heard of this supplement.
So glad Chewy carries this!
Our labrador has dealt with skin related infections nearly his entire life. Our other dog is fine and isn't bothered by them at all. Often wondering if the labrador's immune system was weak, we started trying to help him improve his own natural defenses. He has been getting the medicinal mushrooms for over a year and that helped some but he has now been on Immune Balance almost a month and we see a huge improvement. He will remain on this, pre and probiotics. Thank you Chewy!