Dr. Mercola Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 Tablets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with seven active ingredients to promote joint mobility, flexibility and range of motion in cats and dogs.
- With collagen and MSM to nourish joint-cushioning cartilage, and vitamin C for antioxidant protection.
- Supports a healthy immune system and combats inflammation with bromelain and green-lipped mussel.
- Your pal will love the flavor since it’s made with all-natural whey protein and beef liver powder.
- Comes in easy-to-feed chewable tablets and is made in the USA with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Mercola Curcumin Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.64-oz jar$29.97Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.75-oz bottle$17.97Chewy Price$22.49List Price
- GNC Pets Hip & Joint Large Breed Dog Supplement, 120 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Formula Joint & Bone Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Heart Health Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$36.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price$35.10Autoship Price
- VetClassics ArthriEase-GOLD Hip & Joint Support Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 5-oz bottle$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz jar$8.00Chewy Price$7.60Autoship Price
- Healers Turmeric Golden Paste Mix Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- VetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Maximum Recovery Restorative Care Senior Support Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Inactive Ingredients: Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) (130 mg) , Egg Shell Membrane (100 mg) , Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (100 mg) ...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Curcumin...||Methylsulfonylmethane, Glucosamine Sulfate2kci (Shrimp/Crabexoskeleton), Vitamin C...||Collagen Hydrolysate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Alfalfa 1:4, Yucca Root 1:4, Burdock Root 1:4...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Muscle Care||Hip & Joint Support|
|Special Diet||—||Gluten Free||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Yes the tables are large however, they are scored, easy to cut in half using a pill cutter. Or, take the tablet and crush it, sprinkling it over food. Either way my cats love this product. They are both older, 17 and 18. While slower to move they do so without any difficulty. They also jump onto the couch and chairs without hesitation. Both diagnosed with some degree of arthritis but doing well considering their age.
This is an excellent product for any older dog or cat experiencing the normal joint pains and stiffness that come from being older. It works particularly well in dogs with smaller, more fragile bones. We have found ALL of the Mercola products to be excellent values. Chewy currently has the best price on this product on the internet.
Running and jumping again!!
have been using this for dog having injured herself and started limping---that and glyco flex3 have been the help she needed!!will continue with these for continued support
Ingredients are different
I bought this supplement specifically for the green-lipped mussel. The ingredients on my bottle are different. There is no green-lipped mussel, nor chicken collagen. Even the “other” ingredients are different. See photo. I give it 3 stars for the fact that I was sent something other than what was advertised. I should do less.... Luckily, my dog loves the taste and this will still help his collapsed trachea. I would have given 5 stars if I hadn’t been deceived. My vet recommended this because of the green-lipped mussel. I had to order it separately from Super Snout.
I adopted a Pug who tended to drag his right hind toes on walks. X-rays showed that his femur head is smaller than normal and fits loosely in the socket, a birth defect making arthritis likely as he ages. He was only 3 but I started him on this product immediately because I did not feel that the main ingredients in the top-selling joint supplements were "all that and a bag of chips" from years of use on my other dogs. He's been on this product daily for over 2 years and no longer drags his toes when we go walking. And for the reviewer who said the tablets are too large, they can be easily broken into smaller pieces or crushed and sprinkled over food.
She likes it!!
I have a little 4.5 lbs chihuahua that's 15.5 years old. I hadn't done too much research or product comparison before buying this brand. I just heard from someone else that they liked it and that was good enough for me. I figure they can't all be too different? Anyways, I read another review that said these were horse pills and so I was a bit apprehensive since I'd already put in the order since my girl is really picky, have very few teeth left, and has a miniature mouth. But I was happy to see the pill break in half very easily with my fingers and I just smash it up for her and she licks it all up. So I'm guessing it tastes pretty good because we are talking about the pickiest eater. Oh and as always, my order came super fast. Thanks Chewy :)
Vwey Effective Product
We adopted a 15month old Terrier mix and he was seriously lame on his right front leg. My Vet examined him and did x-rays. The conclusion was soft tissue damage. She prescribed Rx meds and my guy was still lame. Another exam and X-rays and meds for soft tissue, after month still lame. I read about Dr Becker's theory on tissue injury and she advised Dr Mercola Joint Support and Krill Oil for animals. I stopped all Rx meds and after five days on these supplies no more lameness. I continued these supplements for 5months and the dog is fine. My only problem is he's now developed an allergy ( heavy scratching ) to Joint Support, Vet feels this is from the Eggs in the formula. I now use just the Krill Oil (which is a very effective anti-inflammatory) and he continues to be fine.
Works Great! Best Price!
I've been using this product for 2 months on my 1.5 year old Frenchie who has luxating patellas on her back legs and have noticed she seems to generally have less discomfort on longer longer walks. My vet recommended it for reducing arthritis in the future. This the the best price for this product that I've found.
I bought this for our cat , because a similar formula at the vets was twice the price.But the tablets are so huge, Equal to 6 pennies stacked up. I cant believe they think a cat will eat these. I did crush it up and put it in his food. But needless to say he didnt want it. So back to the drawing board. These may work for a dog, but not a cat..
Best joint support for cats and dogs
I have been adding the joint support from Mercola for a long time to my pets. Now even better that Chewy started selling his products.