Dr. Mercola Meal Mix Multivitamin & Mineral Dog Supplement, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Bitartrate...||Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium...||Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Liver Meal...||Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses, Dicalcium...||White Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate, Liver (Beef Spray-Dried Powder)...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Brain Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
About This Item
- Powdered supplement that provides optimal nutrition for your furry friend.
- Intended to be part of a total meal plan.
- Allows pet parents to customize meals from a variety of ingredients that work best for your pup.
- Helps create nutritionally balanced, fresh homemade food.
- Made in the USA with human-grade vitamins and minerals!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wholistic Pet Organics Canine Complete Soft Chews All-in-One Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Liquid Vitamins Skin & Coat Support Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.97Chewy Price$48.97List Price$37.97Autoship Price
- Replenish Dog Water Recovery All-Natural Dog Powder Supplement, 10 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 Tablets$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Turkey Tail Holistic Defense Immune Support Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins LiquiCarn Liquid Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Heart Health Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$36.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Totally Wags Collagen Dog Supplement, 7.4-oz bag$17.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing SPARK Bacon Flavored Powder Multivitamin for Cats & Dogs, 3.53-oz pouch$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz$13.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.27Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Ultimate Dog Supplement, 8-oz jar$20.95Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
I can’t say that these supplements aren’t working and I definitely like the premeasured packets but they weren’t my dog’s favorite choice. She’d eat her food, but it required a bit of sniffing and a dirty look at me before she’d get down to business. This is a yellow lab mix and she acts like she’s starving usually, so if she hesitates to eat something I definitely notice. The longer we’ve been using it the more accustomed she’s becoming to it, so only time will tell.
Not for us
Our dog would not eat his food (which he normally LOVES & devours) with this mixed in. And I can understand why, if the smell is any indication of the taste. Smells horrible.
Makes Homemade Easy!
After a lot of research on making my own dog food, I almost gave up. It seemed so complicated, and I was anxious about hurting my dog. I dreamed of a product that would remove the guesswork. Well, this is it, my friends. You can control the quality of meats, veggies, carbs, and oils yourself, and feel good about what you're feeding. Be sure to check out the meal mix website to help adjust your recipes. My vet is satisfied with me using this supplement, so no more debate over home cooking. Yay! I gave it five stars, but I will add that it is a little expensive to cook this way. Also, I hate that the mix comes in individual packets that you can't recycle. I feel guilty about the waste. Those are the only complaints I have.
Regarding Chinese ingredients
We have always done due diligence in sourcing products for our animal companions. We’ve been using this formula for our high performance dogs for years, and are very pleased with the quality. I have also spoken to Mercola customer support. They source ingredients from all over the world - including China. That said, simply because something comes from China does not mean it is inferior quality. Most people don’t realize that the US does not have any standards for carcinogens or impurities for dog food. Just because it’s from the USA doesn’t mean it’s clean. If the reviewers in question actually did speak to Mercola customer support, they would have found out that every ingredient is quality tested for purity by an independent third party. Half truths in reviews are misleading, and I wanted to balance the information presented here.
I was so excited to get this product. Watched all of Dr Karen Becker’s videos. After ordering it I found out that they source their nutrients from China. I felt betrayed. Will not be feeding this to my dog. Tossed it. Btw I called the company to verify it I thought for sure it was “fake news”.
great product! appropriate minerals and vitamins for dogs.
Overpriced crap from China!
Breeder said dog HAD to have this. Last time I’ll listen to my breeder. After ordering it I found out that they source their nutrients from China.
Fresh, homemade dog food made easy!
Love this product! I feed it in the evening to my dogs with fresh raw meat and organic veggies. I follow the meal creator suggested on the box. My dogs love it! (I feed a different fresh food raw product in the morning.) Very cost effective! I am a follower of of Mercola Healthy Pets and Dr. Karen Becker I trust her 100%!