Dr. Mercola Pet Whole Body Glandular Support Female Dog Supplement, 4.0-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||A Proprietary Glandular Blend Of* (Liver, Cerebrum, Stomach...||A Proprietary Glandular Blend Of* (Liver, Cerebrum, Stomach...||Diindolylmethane (DIM), 7-Hydroxymatairesinol (7-HMR) From Norway Spruce) Lignan Extract, Melatonin....||Organic Proprietary Powder||Organic Black Maca, Red Maca & Yellow Maca|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hormone Support||Hormone Support||Hormone Support||Immune Support, Nerve Care, Brain Health||Hormone Support|
About This Item
- Formulated with key nutrients that female pups need to thrive, all sourced from range-fed Argentinian cows and pigs.
- Made with freeze-dried organs and glands that are gently processed to maintain their bioavailability and purity.
- Supports overall health, helps boost digestion and nutrient absorption, and supports normal hormone function.
- Good source of coenzyme Q10 which helps support heart health, as well as essential fatty acids, minerals and enzymes.
- Made in the USA with no fillers, hormones or antibiotics, and comes in a resealable tub that’s easy to use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- UltraCruz Iron Charge Plus Dog Supplement, 120 count$18.70Chewy Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Soft Chews Supplement, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Biologic Vet BIOVET VITES Complete Multi-Nutrient Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-lb jar$94.49Chewy Price$89.77Autoship Price
- Dr. Maggie Skin & Coat Pet Supplement, 16-oz bottle$39.58Chewy Price$37.60Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Immune Balance Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.38-oz jar$29.97Chewy Price$43.75List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Adrenal Harmony Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Hormonal Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$74.95Chewy Price$71.20Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Unflavored Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Immunity + Spirulina Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility All-In-One Supplement, 4-lb$97.97Chewy Price$109.99List Price$93.07Autoship Price
- AniMed Muscle-Up Dog Supplement, 16-oz tub$19.26Chewy Price$25.79List Price$18.30Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Formula CV Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$32.97Chewy Price$40.00List Price$31.32Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Brain Health + Coconut Oil Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count$10.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Not Sure Yet
I'm not sure how this product is working for my dog as of yet. She is still urinating on herself.
DID THE JOB
My Keeshond had runny eyes and would squint. She also frequently vomited, usually little more than mucus. Her breeder, who'd kept her brother, was having the vomiting problem. Her vet diagnosed it as an allergy. My vet had likewise said the same thing of my dog's runny eyes, but advised to me to use allergy pills. My dog's breeder suggest Dr. Mercola's Glandular Support. In short time, no more vomiting. No more runny eyes. No more squinting. My poor fur baby suffered with those allergies for a couple years and she's been clear eyed for more than a couple years since using Glandular Support.
It probably depends on what is ailing your dog but out toy schnauzer was diagnosed with Cushings. She didn't respond well to the medication the vet put her on. Decided to try the more naturopathic direction of treatment. I put her on a product called Cush X. That helped a lot but she was still having episodes of loss of bladder control and constantly begging for food (both symptoms of Cushings). I put her on the Dr. Mercola's glandular support and all the other irritating symptoms especially the wetting on the floor have been resolved. She also has more energy even though she's 15 yrs old.
No help but fine taste
This has not seemed to do anything for my dog and she has been taking it for over a week now. However, my dog enjoys it despite the other reviews about the taste being awful!
Only one word needed....AMAZING! Do not need "full" dosage, only needed 1/2 scoop for a 120# Great Dane, works amazing, got her to finally sleep.
Dog won't eat it
I'm going to have make capsules for this as my dog won't eat it. Likely a waste of money.
My dog would not eat and we found out her thyroid was low
We started her on the gradual support and she seems to be doing better. She eats every meal when served and has more energy
Dog loves this product! Love the healthy glandulars to help support healthy immune system and organ function.
Dog Won't Eat It
I really can't say whether or not this product works, because once sprinkled on my girl's kibble she refused to eat it! I bought this for my girl who I am trying to get to come in season and she says "no thanks" to eating this.
Ecstatic Chewy carries Mercola !
I bought this first at Mercola, before realizing Chewy carried it. My female cats LOVE this stuff! It is hard not to give them more than the recommended dose, as it works better than a food Topper if there is a food they will not eat - obviously due to the fantastic "animal' ingredients! I am not sure how it is 'working' but I will forever continue to give it to them because of the great ingredients and that they do enjoy it so much!