Dr. Tim's Aquatics Waste-Away Natural Aquarium Cleaner for Reef Aquariums
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unclogs and cleans gravel beds and removes gunky & hidden wastes
- Helps skimmers work better and last longer
- Prevents waste build-up and dissolves sludge
- 100% natural solution without phosphates and safe for all reef tanks
- Creates better water flow, more oxygen and a healthier aquarium environment
- 8-oz bottle treats up to 240 gallons.
- 16-oz bottle treats up to 480 gallons.
- 960-oz bottle treats up to 960 gallons.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Microbe-Lift Pond & Fountain Defoamer Water Treatment, 16-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Spring & Summer Pond Water Cleaner, 1-lb box$27.16Chewy Price$28.95List Price$25.80Autoship Price
- Acurel E Pond Water Clarifier, 150-mL bottle$8.85Chewy Price$11.67List Price
- Microbe-Lift Autumn & Winter Prep Pond Water Treatment, 32-oz bottle$27.96Chewy Price$31.95List Price$26.56Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Barley & Peat Extract Clear Water Treatment, 16.9-oz bottle$16.19Chewy Price$15.38Autoship Price
- API Pond Essentials Bundle, 3 count$109.99Chewy Price$139.98List Price$104.49Autoship Price
- DealAPI Stress Zyme Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Water Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$10.49Chewy Price$14.78List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Fritz FixIck Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$8.88Chewy Price$11.45List Price
- Fritz Clarifier Aquarium Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Dr. Tim's Aquatics AquaCleanse Freshwater Aquarium Cleaner, 128-oz bottle$49.99Chewy Price$50.09List Price
- Kordon NovAqua Plus Aquarium Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$7.90Chewy Price$9.80List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Ruby Reef Kick-Ich NANO Formula Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$7.25Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Natural, novel Bacteria mixture||—||—||100% Natural, novel Bacteria mixture||—|
|Fish Type||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish...||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid, Discus, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater||Freshwater||Pond|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Seems to help
We have been using this for a couple weeks now. We didn't have a huge algae breakout but we have been using this along with GFO to get our phosphates down and that seems to be helping.
The first time I used waste away it worked in three doses. Wiped out what I think was a bad case of Diatoms. This last time I had to treat for 4 doses before I could see any change. This second time I also turned out my lights for 3 days. The combination worked for me. The algae seemed like the same Diatoms but I never tested the algae for confirmation.
This got rid of my cyanobacteria problem.
I had cyanobacteria (blue-green algae) growing all in my tank, but this got the job done! : )