Dr. Tim's Athletic Blend Glacier Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This recipe is formulated to meet the specific needs of working dogs, who tend to be extra active and require more support than other pets.
- DHA and EPA from fish oil can help with inflammation, immunity, brain function, heart health and shedding.
- Selenium, vitamin C and vitamin E help to lessen oxidative stress, which may prevent cell damage during exercise.
- Originally formulated by a canine nutritionist and an experienced veterinarian, this recipe works to support muscle growth.
- The combination of healthy fiber sources maximizes digestion for easier cleanup, especially because it contains no wheat, corn or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Whole Earth Farms Healthy Grains Large Breed Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Native Level 3 Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$69.00Chewy Price$101.10List Price$65.55Autoship Price
- Team Dog Chicken Meal & Sweet Potato 26/20 Essential Blend Premium Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Turkey Meal & Rice Formula Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Eagle Pack Power Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$72.19Chewy Price$83.89List Price$68.58Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Game Bird Recipe with Coconut Oil Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Coldwater Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Active Dog Pursuit Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$94.69Chewy Price$89.96Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Ocean Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Salmon & Vegetables Formula All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$70.95Chewy Price$67.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Natural Tocopherols...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Natural Tocopherols...||Chicken Liver, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||High-Energy, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||High-Energy, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, High-Energy||Brain Health, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Another review said it seemed like this was 2 foods mixed. I agree.
OK so when I saw someone say they thought this was 2 diff foods, I assumed they meant ingredient wise that Dr Tim’s may have used similar ingredients from 2 foods, HOWEVER, I am not paying almost $100 for this when it does LOOK like 2 foods and a production issue. Different kibble sizes, shapes and colors. I have used some of their foods long ago and this can’t be right.
Upland Hunting Dog Food
This is food for upland hunting dogs. I was cutting back and changing to Pursuit during the off season. But have changed to giving this all year. I do cut it back some from march until middle august. They seem to thrive on this and like to eat it. Not sure but think this is a blend of two different foods. Anyways, it works and the dogs like it.
This food works so well for my active goldendoodle. He has a very sensitive stomach but has had no issues with this food. I would fully recommend any of Dr Tim’s formulas for your dog.
Good food but pricey
My dog eats it very well, he even has put on a little weight but price is a little high
My dogs love it
My vet recommend I feed my dogs food with gains but all the high protien feeds were grain free. I tried a couple but my Male dropped weight while on them. However weve been on this type for 2 bags now and hes actually gaining weight on this formula. Both dogs are highly active so this feed is working out well.
Love Dr. Tim’s Glacier
I really like the Dr. Tim’s line of dog food. Glacier is what I’m feeding my house full of GSD! Turned on some friends to Glacier too. My one suggestion is to make the kibble size medium so it will work well for small, medium and large breeds. The kibble size is really too small for my Shepherds but they get by.
I have two Vizslas who are incredibly finicky about their food and have very sensitive stomachs. I was feeding them ‘high quality’ grain free options that they wouldn’t eat and had constant digestion issues prior to switching. After much research, I cautiously switched their food to Dr. Tim’s athletic blend and it’s been an amazing transformation. Both dogs look forward to eating, have a lot of energy (which is normal for Vizslas), digestion is great and their fur is SO soft. I would highly recommend!
My Brittney loves this food.
I have a very active Brittany who ALWAYS feels STARVING. And while there are benefits to high food drive, always begging for food should not be one. Or inhaling her food should not be another. This food tastes great, smells a bit (enticing for her) and seems to provide satisfaction for her hunger. And it also gives her the fuel to go and go and go like she loves to do. Additionally, she appears to be loosing the weight that other foods have placed on her. I have liked other Dr. Tim dog foods but this balance my suit her best. If you have high energy, high active dogs this food (so far) is showing great results for my girl.
Best food we've tried!
I've tried several brands of food with my dog. He's 2 now and I'm so happy with how he looks and feels on Dr. Tim's! I've tried several formulas and this one is definitely the winner! He trains and competes in dog sports so finding a high-quality food for him that he doesn't need to eat a huge amount of has been a journey. I love this food! His coat is super soft and shiny. His energy levels are great. And stools are normal. He loves the food too. I've recommended Dr. Tim's to several friends and clients and they all love it!
Decided to try this food because of the high quality, wish we could keep him on this but it causes our Golden's breath to sink so bad you can't be around him for hours after he eats. Have already ordered a different brand from Chewy. Wish there was samples we could try before we buy.