Dr. Tim's Nimble Chicken & Vegetable Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chicken and veggie pate is filled with chicken, chicken liver and ocean fish for a great source of protein.
- A tasty variety of fruits and vegetables provide a healthy source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for your pal’s overall health.
- Packed with essential fatty acids, such as omega-3 and -6, for healthy coat and skin, vitamin B12 for energy and vitamin E for a healthy immune system.
- Protein-packed meal contains natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin to help support your pal’s bone and joint health.
- Proudly and safely made in the USA without the use of carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum, so you can feel good about serving it to your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Applaws Grilled Tilapia Flakes with Shrimp in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.12-oz, case of 18$37.53Chewy Price$37.61List Price$35.65Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Premium Tuna & Ocean Fish Formula in Aspic Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$77.76Chewy Price$73.87Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Premium Tuna & Mussels Formula in Aspic Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$77.76Chewy Price$73.87Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Premium Tuna Formula in Aspic Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$77.76Chewy Price$73.87Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Chicken & Liver in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$24.41Chewy Price$46.80List Price$23.19Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Chicken & Cheese Adult Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.4-oz can, case of 24$37.20Chewy Price$46.80List Price$35.34Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Chicken & Shrimp in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$21.58Chewy Price$46.80List Price$20.50Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Mackerel in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$34.41Chewy Price$46.80List Price$32.69Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Ocean Fish in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$30.32Chewy Price$46.80List Price$28.80Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Tuna in Broth Pacific Style Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$37.20Chewy Price$46.80List Price$35.34Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Salmon & Chicken in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$34.99Chewy Price$46.80List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Salmon with Carrots in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$35.87Chewy Price$46.80List Price$34.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Beef, Beef Broth, Peas...||Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Chicken...||Organic Chicken, Brown Rice, Blueberry...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
14 year old is a kitten again!
After feeding kibble to my cat for the majority of her life and never being able to control her weight no matter how far we cut back on the amount, my vet suggested feeding her canned food. I am so glad we found Dr. Tim's! She has gradually lost weight and even though she is 14 years old, acts like a kitten again. I add water to moisten even more and she licks the bowl clean!
BIG HIT with all my cats!
This canned cat food is a BIG HIT with all my cats. Every single one of them, even the picky eaters gobbled it all up at once.
Not for the finicky
The first day my cats ate it up so I thought it was a win. Yeah that didn’t last, now my Smokey refuses to eat it and his brother from another mother Grayson still did for a short bit but now neither like it and look at me like “ugh REALLY?!” Granted I don’t blame them it’s kinda dry for wet food not much moisture to it. On to search for something they will both eat without getting the glare of “what is this in my bowl.”
They Love It!
My cants are EXTREMELY finicky! They went through the entire menu of Nulo Canned and found only one flavor they would eat! I fed them the Dr Tim’s and they loved it! The only problem is, now they are refusing to eat the Nulo and I have two cases of it! I do find the Dr Tim’s a bit dry so I spritz it with a little water and mix it in gently before feeding and my cats can’t get enough of it! I guess I will have to return the Nulo and order more Dr Tim’s! Anything to make my boys happy!
definitely not the cats meow in our house
I’ve been feeding Dr Tims to my dogs for years and really trust them so I decided to check out their car line with our new kittens. These two are not picky at all! They love to eat the dogs kibble when they can get it so once they hit 6 months I figured we’d go for the change. The first couple of days were fine because they had more of their regular chunky with gravy but now...it’s a no go unfortunately. It makes me sad because I love the brand and they love the kibble just not the patè. Hopefully the kitties at the shelter will like it more since that’s where my almost full case will be going.
Both of our cats love it. No Carrageenan, No Guar Gum and No Xanthan Gum. It's the best wet food we could find for our companions.
Cats Love It So Far!
The cats have been eating c/d just fine but started vomiting more ever since we've fed them c/d canned. I think it's odd C/d chicken flavor's first ingredient is pork....Decided to give this a try and I'm way happier about the ingredients. So far so good and I haven't fed this to the cats for too long but they love it!
Not their favorite
I was hoping that my cats would like this food since it seemed so healthy. Unfortunately, neither of my cats care for the food very much. If I put it in their dishes, one will nibble at it a bit and my voracious eater will just walk away, I suppose hoping for something better later on. They will eventually eat most of it, but only bit by bit after nothing else is forthcoming. I suppose this would be a good thing if they needed to lose weight.
Not a favorite
I had been wanting to try this brand, but the cats universally dislike this flavor. It is dry and unappetizing to every one of my cats. Will not buy it again.
Miss the Salmon flavored canned cat food
My 2 picky cats loved the Salmon over the chicken. Blending them was our best bet. Hoping another fish flavor will be come available soon.