Keep your pup’s paws protected and moisturized with the veterinarian formulated power of Dr. Tim’s Paw Protector Dog Wax. Made with cocoa butter and coconut oil to soothe and condition dog paws, this moisturizing wax also aids in healing injuries to your pooch’s pads, as well as treating abrasions or cracked and dry skin on doggie feet. It’s perfect for furry friends that live in cold climates, especially those that take part in hunting, sledding, and other outdoor winter activities. And if your pup is going to be outside in the blazing sun, simply smoothing a layer of this protective paw wax onto his pads and between his toes will work as an added safeguard between his sensitive feet and the hot ground.
- Great way to protect the paws of dogs of any life stage, size or breed, especially when outdoors in extreme weather.
- Formulated by veterinarians to help protect soft dog pads from hot pavement or sand, ice and snow, or hard surfaces.
- Prevents and treats paw pad injuries, while also moisturizing and soothing the dry, cracked skin of doggie feet.
- Made with cocoa butter and coconut oil, helping to keep active dogs from injuring their paws in the summer or winter.
- Soothing paw wax is quick and easy to apply by simply spreading it in a protective layer over pads and between toes.
Consult a veterinarian if redness, swelling or irritation occurs and persists. Keep out of the reach of children and animals to avoid unintended consumption. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after application. For external use only.
Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Beeswax, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil, Fumed Silica, Fragrance.
See all items by Dr. Tim's