Dr. Tim's TRP-Tri-COX Joint Support Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty soft chews help ease joint pain, support joint health and maintain healthy cartilage in dogs.
- Formulated with the building blocks of cartilage including glucosamine and MSM, plus creatine to support hard-working muscles.
- Superior antioxidant action from astaxanthin and anti-inflammatory protection from boswellia extract.
- Great for senior dogs with joint and hip conditions or arthritis, as well as for exercise recovery in active pups like working dogs or canine athletes.
- Ultra-soft chew technology and real chicken flavor means they’re easy to give as an everyday treat, reward or snack.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet MD Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Turmeric, & Yucca - Delicious Bacon Flavored Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$25.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroition & Collagen Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$22.50Chewy Price$49.99List Price$21.38Autoship Price
- PointPet Advanced Hip & Joint Duck Flavor with Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$27.93Chewy Price$26.53Autoship Price
- VetSmart Formulas Advanced Hip & Joint Complex Pain Relief Dog Supplement, 120 count, 1 count$59.94Chewy Price$79.95List Price$56.94Autoship Price
- waggedy Anti-Inflammatory Hip & Joint Turmeric, Glucosamine & MSM Dog Supplement, 90 Count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Extend Joint Care Nutritional Dog Supplements, 30 count$43.80Chewy Price$49.95List Price$41.61Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Flavored Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.72Chewy Price$32.98Autoship Price
- Liquid Health Pets K9 Level 5000 Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$53.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Fera Pet Organics Hip & Joint Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- PETIPET Mobility Bars Hip & Joint Pain Relief Dog Supplement, 60 count$12.50Chewy Price$11.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shell Fish) 450 mg, Mehtylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 400 mg, Creatine Monohydrate 250 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shell Fish) 160 mg, Mehtylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 140 mg, Creatine Monohydrate 90 mg...||Burdock, Butchers Broom, Devils Claw...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Alfalfa 1:4, Yucca Root 1:4, Burdock Root 1:4...||Glucosamine HCL, MSM, Chondroitin Sulfate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Been using this for my 10 yr old dog for a long time. It’s like night and day difference when she walks and runs after now. She uses to have hip pain and this helped.
Chews for Zana
I believe they were helping but unfortunately we had to put my old friend down. Her cancer was advancing. My niece recommended them. She said they work good on her lab mix. She will get the rest of my jar.
This stuff works
My older shepherd has Fibrotic mythology and needs any extra love he can get from supplements. I’ve had him on these and CBD for months now and he seems more alive.
Stale product and horrible customer service
Received this item stale. There is no cover under the lid. The vitamins were all dried out and hard for my senior dogs to chew. I buy this product very often and have never experienced this problem. Reached out to customer service and they are absolutely no help. This was a complete waste of money this time around.
Joint supplement stale
This is the second order of this item that has arrived with the container internal seal loose and not sealed correctly. There is obviously a manufacturing problem as the containers are not properly sealed. Between my last two purchases of this item from Chewy, I bought the same formulation from a different supplier and the containers were sealed properly and the product fresh.
Saw Immediate results
Our 15 month old Pit tore his cruciate ligament & also had luxating patella. The vet said to try this product until surgery could be done. Otis hardly exhibited any signs of being in pain, just wouldn’t bear weight on leg & would quickly sit down. He kept to himself. Within 2 days of taking these chews, he was moving better, more cheerful disposition, more like the puppy he had been before his injury. 2 weeks post surgery the vet was amazed at his progress. Chews are easy to administer-eats them like it’s a treat.
For dog joint health
My 5 year-old German Shepard/Lab mix has been on joint support supplements since she was 9 months old. It was recommended by my vet to prevent hip problems later on. I saved $20 a bottle being on-line and it is the very same stuff.
Our 2 year out pit bull started limping and was diagnosed with torn ACL and would need surgery. The tear was not severe and trp-tri Cox was prescribed in office. Lifesaver! Two chews daily with food and she is (almost) like new! She no longer baby’s the leg after a long day playing. We do try and minimize her insane racing around but she can play and walk normally. She does occasionally show some soreness in the leg after a high activity day but daily doses return her to her able state. It has been over a year and surgery is not a daily paranoia. Someday maybe but we will continue to give her dr Tim’s along with regular vet visits until something changes this course. We have used both dr Tim’s and the other brand, the same brand our vet initially prescribed and have not noticed any difference in effectiveness for either brand.
Production date on bottle, not expiration date
Hello Oldschoolcowboy. Appreciate your insight but wanted to explain the date on the Tricox is the production date, not the expiration date. We are trying to get this changed at the manufacturer so there is less confusion. Dr Tim
Brand seems ok
Had to switch to Dr Tim's because I couldn't find the other brand I was using. Seems like the same product. My dog (black labrador) continues to eat the treats no problem. No digestive issues. The nuggets are moist instead of dried out, which is a problem I have with other supplements I give my dog. So this product seems fine. Expensive though.