Dremel 755-01 4.8V MiniMite Battery, 1 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This particular battery is designed for the Dremel 4.8V MiniMite 750 series and 7300 series cordless rotary tools (sold separately).
- Delivers 4.8 volts of power for light duty precision jobs.
- This spare battery pack allows you to finish your project even faster, because you’ll be able to keep working while your other battery recharges!
- Quickly recharges.
- Every purchase comes with 1 replaceable battery pack.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PawPerfect Replacement Rollers, 6 count$9.99Chewy Price
- PATPET N8 Quiet & Mini Small Pet Nail Grinder$26.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club Adjustable Aluminum Grooming Arm$39.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Andis Cordless Dog & Cat Nail Grinder$62.99Chewy Price$65.02List Price
- Andis Premium Straight Shear, 6.25", Right Handed$32.00Chewy Price$70.16List Price
- Andis 2-Speed Pet Nail Grinder$44.15Chewy Price$62.84List Price
- Top Performance Adjustable Grooming Table Harness, 27 - 42-inches, 2 count$16.92Chewy Price$18.80List Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Curved Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
- Wahl Adjustable Blade Set, Size 30-15-10$22.75Chewy Price
- FURminator Nail Grinder Replacement Bands, 6-pack$3.95Chewy Price$6.09List Price
- Wahl Ultimate Competition Series Blade, Size 3F$38.35Chewy Price$47.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Grooming Tool Type||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||H20, Carbopol, TEA...||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Works but not to full high speed, just low
Got this battery as a replacement for dog's nail trimmer. It works on low but not on high. It is brand new and been fully charged. I don't get it. The first battery worked fine. Personally, I would choose a cord as these cordless options just seem to fill up waste places and empty my pocketbook. Note...this is only for the battery. The Dremel portion works great. I would like a cord as this isn't even working to full level.