Dremel 7760-PGK 4V Pet Grooming Cordless Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with a 45-degree paw guide—this angle helps reduce the chances of cutting the quick.
- The clear cap on the nail guard captures nail dust and fur.
- Choose between 4 speed options.
- Compact and easy to travel with.
- The ergonomic design helps with accuracy and control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dremel Grooming Bands for the 7350-PT &7300-PT Nail Grinder$6.99Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Professional Dog Nail Grinder$24.29Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Dremel 7300-PT Cordless Dog & Cat Rotary Nail Grinder Kit$24.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Casfuy LED Light Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, White$29.99Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Professional Cordless Two-Speed LED Dog Nail Grinder$32.47Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Wahl Premium Pet Nail Filer, Red$24.99Chewy Price$31.45List Price
- LuckyTail Nail Grinder Plastic Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$39.95Chewy Price
- PATPET Steel Grit Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, Navy$29.99Chewy Price
- Shernbao PNG-008 Smart Cordless Dog Nail Grinder, White$29.99Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- Casfuy Paw Care Small Pet Nail Grinder$34.65Chewy Price
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper, Large$10.46Chewy Price
- Zen Clipper Precise Adjustable Dog Nail Clipper$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
126 Customer Reviews
Quality down and price up
As a dog trainer I’m used to using a dremel at work and bought this version as just a back up at home for my own dogs (2 poms, a keeshond, a GSD, and a crested for different size references). This paw control version of the dremel is pretty awful quality and lasted less than a year. It’s also gone up significantly in price in that time. Yes, it takes most dogs a while to become used to the dremel feeling and sound so for most people this is going to be a slow process that typically ends up being worth it- if you have a better version of a dremel. This started off quiet and would hold charge for all of my dogs. I’ve used this dremel maybe once or twice a month and after maybe 6 months it is extremely loud on every setting and only holds charge for 2 of my smaller dogs or just for my GSD. The guard is an absolute joke for all sizes of dogs but especially my smallest 6-10 lb pups. There is a 2 year warranty but after you pay to ship it back, you might as well buy a whole new one.
Fault after two uses
I thought purchasing the more expensive nail dremel would have provided higher quality. However, after two uses I went to trim the pups nails again and it won’t spin the dremel part and displays a loud high frequency noise. It worked well and the pups tolerated it well, it just won’t work again with no apparent cause or fault.
Amazingly My Dog is OK With this Dremel
My dog is terrified (or at least scared) of everything new and old. Heaven forbid the leash should touch her side on a walk. I used the Dremel on one foot and she did not flinch, pull her foot away, shake, or try to get away! This Dremel is effective and very quiet! Now this pet parent needs improve her Dremel skills! I would definitely recommend and would buy again, but I wish the on/off switch was on the top when using (might be user error tho!).
Would Not Work
I wanted to love this! It worked great once, was quiet and my dog for the first time ever let me do his nails without two of us holding him down. The joy ended there. It would not charge, the light never came on and would not hold a charge. Chewy's sent me a new one. This one would charge but would not turn on. Finally figured out if I banged it on the counter I could get it to work. Anyone's guess as to how long it would last doing that. I had to return it. Buyer beware. :-( Chewy's was very helpful with the process though so if you are going to take a chance buy it here.
Not good would not buy again
Pet dremel gets hot a cause my dog toe nail to get hot would not recommend at all a waste of money
Def worth it
Wireless, not too loud and works great. Easy to replace attachments and it’s super fast. Would buy again.
Took a little for my dog to get used to the odd sensation of the sander on his nails, but once he relaxed, it went more smoothly than I expected. This works great, I am happy that I don’t worry so much about cutting/sanding into the quick with this as it seems I have much more control over how much I am taking off the nails.
I had a hard time taking the Dremel apart to put the grinding wheel on for my dog's nails but my daughter did it for me. I did my dog's nails on slow speed and it was so fast and the noise did not bother her. So far I am very happy with the Dremel.
It works great!
I have a great pyranees with thick nails that are impossible to clip. Most doggy Dremel tools do nothing on her nails but this one actually works! The battery runs out really quickly, but that’s the only thing I would change abo it it.
I purchased this and absolutely loved it, someone stole it out of car parked at my house!!! I’m so bummed!