Dremel 7760-PGK 4V Pet Grooming Cordless Kit
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders|
About This Item
- Designed with a 45-degree paw guide—this angle helps reduce the chances of cutting the quick.
- The clear cap on the nail guard captures nail dust and fur.
- Choose between 4 speed options.
- Compact and easy to travel with.
- The ergonomic design helps with accuracy and control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- LuckyTail Nail Grinder Plastic Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$39.95Chewy Price$44.95List Price
- Casfuy Dog & Cat Nail Care Rechargeable Grinder, Black$29.99Chewy Price
- Casfuy LED Light Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, White$22.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Casfuy Paw Care Small Pet Nail Grinder$34.65Chewy Price
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper, Large$10.59Chewy Price
- Hertzko Electronic Dog & Cat Nail Grinder with USB Charger$16.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Crystal Glass Nail File$15.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao PNG-008 Smart Cordless Dog Nail Grinder, White$34.58Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- DealConairPROPET Professional Cordless Two-Speed LED Dog Nail Grinder$44.99Chewy Price
- PATPET Steel Grit Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, Navy$29.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Rechargeable Large Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder & Clippers$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- CHI Standard Nail Dog Clipper, Large Size$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
129 Customer Reviews
Dremel Dog Nail Trimmer
The Dremel Nail Trimmer is fantastic. It works very efficiently. The extra sanding discs are great. Our dogs sit still with no fuss.
Slight learning curve to figure out install of various tool but after it was great… which was short lived. The device stopped charging after less than 1 year of having it. I can’t even turn it on for more than a second before it dies. Super disappointed.
So far this thing is awesome. Good product, well built and works great on my pups massive paws
Quality down and price up
As a dog trainer I’m used to using a dremel at work and bought this version as just a back up at home for my own dogs (2 poms, a keeshond, a GSD, and a crested for different size references). This paw control version of the dremel is pretty awful quality and lasted less than a year. It’s also gone up significantly in price in that time. Yes, it takes most dogs a while to become used to the dremel feeling and sound so for most people this is going to be a slow process that typically ends up being worth it- if you have a better version of a dremel. This started off quiet and would hold charge for all of my dogs. I’ve used this dremel maybe once or twice a month and after maybe 6 months it is extremely loud on every setting and only holds charge for 2 of my smaller dogs or just for my GSD. The guard is an absolute joke for all sizes of dogs but especially my smallest 6-10 lb pups. There is a 2 year warranty but after you pay to ship it back, you might as well buy a whole new one.
Fault after two uses
I thought purchasing the more expensive nail dremel would have provided higher quality. However, after two uses I went to trim the pups nails again and it won’t spin the dremel part and displays a loud high frequency noise. It worked well and the pups tolerated it well, it just won’t work again with no apparent cause or fault.
Amazingly My Dog is OK With this Dremel
My dog is terrified (or at least scared) of everything new and old. Heaven forbid the leash should touch her side on a walk. I used the Dremel on one foot and she did not flinch, pull her foot away, shake, or try to get away! This Dremel is effective and very quiet! Now this pet parent needs improve her Dremel skills! I would definitely recommend and would buy again, but I wish the on/off switch was on the top when using (might be user error tho!).
Not good would not buy again
Pet dremel gets hot a cause my dog toe nail to get hot would not recommend at all a waste of money
Def worth it
Wireless, not too loud and works great. Easy to replace attachments and it’s super fast. Would buy again.
Would Not Work
I wanted to love this! It worked great once, was quiet and my dog for the first time ever let me do his nails without two of us holding him down. The joy ended there. It would not charge, the light never came on and would not hold a charge. Chewy's sent me a new one. This one would charge but would not turn on. Finally figured out if I banged it on the counter I could get it to work. Anyone's guess as to how long it would last doing that. I had to return it. Buyer beware. :-( Chewy's was very helpful with the process though so if you are going to take a chance buy it here.
Took a little for my dog to get used to the odd sensation of the sander on his nails, but once he relaxed, it went more smoothly than I expected. This works great, I am happy that I don’t worry so much about cutting/sanding into the quick with this as it seems I have much more control over how much I am taking off the nails.