Drinkwell 360 Ceramic Pet Fountain Replacement Pump
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Versatile replacement pump is compatible with the PetSafe Drinkwell Pagoda, Sedona, Seascape, Avalon, Zen, Stainless Steel, 360 Plastic and Multi-Tier Pet Fountains.
- Also works great as a back-up pump during pump cleaning, so your pets don't miss a sip.
- Submersible pump and circulating water provides quiet operation, making it great for anxious pets and non-disruptive to your home.
- Includes a long cord that's approximately 5.5 ft. long—so neither you nor your pet is held back!
- Disassemble and clean pump every 2 weeks to extend the life of the pump, keeping the flow going for longer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Torus Filtered Water Bowl Replacement Filters, 6 count$29.95Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products CleanFlow 3-Pack Replacement Filter Cartridges, Large$6.71Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Dogit Design Alfresco Outdoor Drinking Fountain Filter Cartridge, 2 count$12.56Chewy Price$24.99List Price$11.93Autoship Price
- Drinkwell Replacement Carbon Filters, 12 count$12.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Drinkwell Premium Replacement Carbon Filters, 12 count$12.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Drinkwell 360 Fountain Carbon Replacement Filters, 12 count$13.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain Replacement Pump$19.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Frisco Pet Fountain Replacement Filters, 12 count$17.13Chewy Price$16.27Autoship Price
- PetSafe Current Pet Fountain Replacement Carbon Filter, 4 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Drinkwell Carbon Replacement Filters, 3 count$8.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||—|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||—||—|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
188 Customer Reviews
I bought the Sedona pet fountain in February 2021. The pump that came with the fountain worked 24/7 (maybe blipping out a couple times that an extra disassembling fixed) for about a year. I clean and maintain the fountain regularly, scrubbing it out and occasionally soaking the actual pump in vinegar (careful to never get the actual cord wet). Bought a replacement pump in February of 2022 when I couldn’t get the original one to work anymore. Tried to clean that one out a couple days ago and it stopped working, but here’s the weird thing—the fan is moving in the unit but it doesn’t seem to be pulling water in so it’s essentially useless. I understand a pump isn’t going to last forever but less than a year? Not even half a year? Ridiculous. I’m buying a 3rd one because I really love the fountain itself and will keep my current pump and maybe try it again later, but I don’t know if I’m going to pay $20 for a 4th pump when this one goes. I have a fountain from a different company (not on Chewy) that uses a standard aquarium pump. That thing has lasted over 3 years at this point under the same conditions, so there’s really no excuse for this one. On the plus side, it’s quiet.
Not the correct Item
This item appeared to be exactly like the one we currently have in our bowl; however, it did not come with the tube that was required for the pump to attach to the water fountain. The old pump had the tube attached, and it could not be removed. I do not have the slightest idea of how to return it to get my money back.
This pump only seems to perform well for about a week. I purchased one on 7/7, one some months before that and this one more recently. A very poor replacement for the original pump which lasted for years!!! Please find a replacement that works well.
Breaks every single year
If you want to throw plastic into the landfill every year, this pump is for you. Absolutely ridiculous. This thing has twice ceased to function JUST past the year mark for Chewy's policy (not Chewy's fault, but maybe Chewy should reconsider stocking this item/product). I will not be purchasing a new pump and instead look for a more reliable product that is not this brand.
Worked great ... for a year!
This pump arrived quickly and worked great. However, tonight I unplugged it so I could rinse out the fountain, as I have many times before, but when I plugged it in again, there was NOTHING. The cord must have detached a little in the unit and now it's getting no juice. I wasn't rough with it, so ... a mystery. I'm writing this review while in the process of ordering another one! It was 5 stars until it broke.
Built to Break
This thing is literally built to die. We've been through two ceramic fountains over the last several years. The first one: I swear the pump lasted for years and then when we finally had to replace it, the new pump lasted maybe a month, and the next pump even less. We thought it was the fountain so we got a different type. The pump it came with lasted a few months, there's no gunk in it, and now I already have to replace it. It's just a scheme to continue getting your money, but unfortunately, our cats love the fountain so we are forced to keep buying these pumps. What a waste of resources and plastic. So irritated by this company.
Great multi pet waterer!
All 3 of our cats love this water fountain! I will say you have to be thorough with cleaning. Not just once a week(or every 2 weeks for single pet households) but whenever they clean their paws in it, play in it, or accidentally drop food in it. The pump will get gunky and since you can't see it, you will think the water is still somewhat clean. I've already bought a replacement pump because the 1st one burned out. Still highly recommend!
Just Like New
My older Drinkwell 360 fountain was no longer pushing water out of the four spouts. The water just dribbled down the side. The new pump made the device work like new, with all four ports sending out a nice stream of clean water. My cats were delighted.
problems getting right pump
problems not with this pump, but getting the right pump for fountains I have. Problem is your listing of fountains & pump needed for each different fountain. I have several different drinkers, all different, needed pump for 2 of them or transformer. some pumps listed do not say or show it comes with a transformer. Your help people twice not much help, they could not figure it out, so we all figured that with process of elimination would finally get right one. So I ended with 4 our different pumps, I can use all of them over time. I have trouble trying to tell you the exact problem, other than you & who ever puts the computer pages together , just need to list & show right picture of pump & transformer if comes with one
sent me a used pump
This is the 3rd time buying a pump. Which is fine, pumps die. But this time the one I received must have been used. It doesn’t work and is gross and dirty, filled the cats water bowl up with weird slimy flakes.