Drinkwell Dog & Cat Water Fountain, 64-oz
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, Small Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Tip-Resistant||Portion Control||BPA-Free, Tip-Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||BPA-Free|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Capacity (Max)||64-oz||40-oz||n-a, N/A, 84-0z||128-oz||50-oz|
|Compatibility||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Wi-Fi||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power|
About This Item
- Pet waterer with 64-ounce capacity produces a fountain-like waterfall that encourages pets to stay hydrated.
- Simple to use, the free-falling water stream with adjustable flow control enables users to adjust stream without disassembling the unit.
- Dual filtration removes odors, hair, and debris, providing clean water for your furry little one.
- Constant circulation inhibits bacterial growth to keep water fresh and non-stagnant.
- Pet-focused design, human friendly operation: made of easy-to-clean BPA-free plastic.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Whimsical Leaf Round Dog & Cat Fountain, 50-oz, Mint Green$23.49Chewy Price
- PawPerfect Cat & Dog Water Fountain, White$29.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Round Dog & Cat Fountain, 50-oz, Gray$25.42Chewy Price
- DealPioneer Pet Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Fountain Raindrop Design, 60-oz$44.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- PetSafe Creekside Quiet Dog & Cat Fountain, 60-oz$64.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Frisco Pet Fountain Replacement Filters, 12 count$17.57Chewy Price$16.69Autoship Price
- PetSafe Seaside Stainless Steel Cat Water Fountain, 60-oz$42.95Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Drinkwell Seascape Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, 70-oz$89.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Cat Mate Shell Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 100-oz$19.99Chewy Price$59.24List Price
- INSTACHEW Puresmart Water Fountain App Enabled Drinking Smart Automatic Pet Fountain for Dogs & Cats, White, 84-oz$49.99Chewy Price$62.49List Price
- Dog Mate Large Fresh Water Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 192-oz$41.99Chewy Price$65.69List Price
- DealFrisco Square Dog & Cat Fountain, 94-oz, Gray$27.23Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
84 Customer Reviews
Was so happy with this 15 years ago, I ordered one again!
I used a fountain like this years ago, so I had no qualms about giving this one a try. Delivery and set-up was no problem. It runs very quietly. No problem keeping the water level in it, as I have always given my Big Orange Boy water just before bedtime. Now, if the little terror would use it, we'd all do well. Honestly, I caught him using it within a few days after set-up. He'll get comfortable with it...my previous kitty loved hers. Thanks, Chewy!
motor is so loud
this was fine at first, but now, even with cleaning and replacements, it is so loud. not the water, that's fine, but the motor itself makes the worst humming sound that drives me up the wall. i'll be replacing it with another once i find one i like.
Started Strong - Great Support
We purchased this fountain because it was affordable and we wanted to see how our pets would take to it. They loved it. It's been about 10 months and we are beyond ready to replace it. It requires two types of filters. Even with regular replacements the foundation does not stream water consistently or as strong as it previously did. After cleaning it and setting it back up, the water does not stream for about 24 hours. The main filter leaves behind a black film that is hard to tell apart from mold. Lots of little crevices to clean that easily fill with the film or mold. This device might be better for a house with a single pet. We have 3 cats. I had to reach out to the companies support team at one point for help with the device. They were great. Friendly and helpful support.
doggie drinking fountain
works well, fairly quiet. Dogs seem to be drinking more water than from original stainless steel bowls. Helps mix in dental liquids for their teeth
Dog and Cats Love Fountain
My dog and my 5 cats all love the drinking fountain, and the 2 cats who used to insist on my turning on the faucet for them to drink are especially happy.
Bad pumps that stop working
This is the second one I've had that the pump has stopped working after about three months.
Cats love it
Hubby bought this on his own and I was very skeptical about it. But to my surprise the girls love it. I have a 15 yr old and a 7 month old and they both think it’s great and drink all the time.
Still going strong after a year. My cats love it too!
I bought this last year and it's fantastic! My cats love it and it encourages them to drink more water. I leave the lid off the top because they like to drink the water that cascades across the top. Haven't had any problems with it, but you do have to remember a couple of things. Never let the water get below the holes on the bottom of the pump housing unit, as this will ruin the pump. So just top off the water every day or every few days, depending on how many cats you have. If it starts getting really noisy, that probably means the water is low so the pump is sucking in air. Buy the smallest fish aquarium net you can find, and use it to occasionally remove debris like fur, food, etc. that has fallen into the water. This helps to extend the amount of time between thorough cleanings. If the water pressure gets low and you get increase it anymore with the nozzle on top, then the filter and pump need cleaning. This requires taking the unit apart, and there are several parts so it can get tricky. I do this every few weeks, but you may need to do it more or less often depending on how many pets you have and your water quality. Follow the manual and take pictures and videos the first time, so you can reference it the next time (it can be a bit confusing). Clean everything thoroughly to remove all the slime, but don't use anything scratchy on the plastic. I don't use soap and I'm not sure if you should or not. The foam and charcoal filters surrounding the pump will be very slimy, so soak them both under the faucet and gently scrub. Also soak the pump, and use your fingernail to remove slime from the holes in the pump. Then put everything back together and fill it with water before turning it back on. I've had this for a year and only last week did I buy new filters because the old ones were getting dirty to the point that I couldn't really clean them anymore. And I have 8 cats! So as long as you clean everything as soon as it starts getting noisy or the water pressure weakens, you can probably get away with not having to replace stuff every few weeks like they recommend.
Garbage do not buy
Too many nooks and crannies to get build up... Filters do not work well.. Going thru 2 filters a week.. do not buy
Quiet & fun fountain!
This fountain works great, is quiet as advertised & my 2 cats love it! One is 1YO the other is 9 months! They love to play & drink from it!