Drinkwell Everflow Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 192-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fountain automatically refills when connected to a standard garden hose (when used outdoors).
- 1.5 gallon (192 oz) indoor water capacity. Dishwasher safe (excluding pump) for easy cleaning.
- Built-in circulator improves aeration and helps filter trap more dirt and debris.
- Carbon and foam filters provide dual filtration.
- Made with BPA-free, UV-resistant, high-impact polystyrene for outdoor use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Whimsical Leaf Round Dog & Cat Fountain, 50-oz, Mint Green$25.99Chewy Price
- Pioneer Pet Raindrop Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, White, 60-oz$43.27Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Drinkwell Original Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 50-oz$42.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Drinkwell Pagoda Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, White, 70-oz$89.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Drinkwell 360 Fountain Carbon Replacement Filters, 3 count$8.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Fountain$74.95Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Pioneer Pet Replacement Filters for Ceramic & Stainless Steel Fountains, 4 pack$10.07Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.57Autoship Price
- Drinkwell 360 Replacement Filters, 2 count$5.95Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Drinkwell Multi-Tier Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 100-oz$31.95Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Dogit Design Alfresco Outdoor Drinking Fountain Filter Cartridge, 2 count$12.56Chewy Price$22.99List Price$11.93Autoship Price
- K&H Pet Products CleanFlow 3-Pack Replacement Filter Cartridges, Large$7.59Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Torus Filtered Water Bowl Replacement Filters, 6 count$24.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Leaks water everywhere
For a couple of months, there has been water near the bowl but I thought it was just my lab being a messy drinker. It’s been getting worse and worse until finally there was a running stream out of it. Such a mess I’ve been dealing with for 3 months! Like the fountain idea, but will get heavy, ceramic one next.
Exactly what I needed
With 4 cats and 2 dogs, keeping the water bowl filled and clean was a constant thing. The huge refillable bottles are heavy and grow algae quickly. This bowl is awesome. We use it inside and addapeted it to use the 1/4 inch line for a refrigerator so we still can use the auto fill feature. The pump is quiet amd the only noise I ever hear from it is the slightest water trickle from the fountain. Our animals absolutely love it. The water stays clean and fur free. Even with an Akita in the house. A small amount of dirt develops along the outer edge of the bowl over time but thats to be expected. The water itself is is always clear and clean. Been using it for a month now and there no leaks and no issues. The quick connect hose fitting makes cleaning quick and easy and mess free. My only complaint is that I wish it came with the adapters to hook it to a 1/4 inch fridge water supply. Its common and would make this bowl a little easier to use for certain people. At least would save a trip to the hardware store.
If you dont mind dirty water
Expected to have clean water because it filters but it doesn't. There is a spout that blows water out to push the water around the basin. This is not strong enough and the dirty sits at the bottom of the basin only 2-3 inches away from the spout. The concept is nice to be able to use outside via a hose but I use it indoors and have issues with fur and dirt in the water. I would hate to see the results when used outside.
Nice For Hot Weather
The watering portion is fine. Our Australian Shepherds love it. I didn’t realize the fountain portion had to have electricity. My bad. I thought the water would control everything! Lol. Anyway, it serves the purpose of making sure our pups have fresh water in these hot summer days. They love it and I’m never worried that they will be dehydrated! By the way. We have three dogs that use it and I’ve seen all three drinking at the same time. Best for two at a time but good to know the the straggler can get in if need be.
Ok not what I thought
Probably work better as just an outside fountain. Not really made for inside use.
nice fountain, but loud motor
This is a sleek, beautiful looking fountain. The water trickle is nice and steady, but the motor is pretty loud. We have this in our kitchen and it is louder than the dishwasher! I would recommend this fountain based on the looks, it's easy to clean and the water flows nicely, but beware if you are looking for a quiet fountain, as this is not it.
I bought this to be in addition to a 150 oz fountain we already had since we were adopting a dog (45 lb pointer). I haven't had any problems with this one and I love that it has the second filter that prevents hair getting to the motor, which will burn the motor out.
Great for my blind dog
All my other 5 dogs can drink out of regular bowls but my blind dog really needs to hear his water! This gentle fountain is perfect for him!!
Dad of 2 Saints
Have purchased 2 units both leak. Great product if this wasn’t the case
We Love it
We've had it going on 2 yrs now, and love it! We have 6 dogs 4 big 2 small. I do have to admit that the quick connect leaked no matter what we tried, but we did a direct connect to the hose & haven't had any more problems of water around the bowl except what the dogs leak there...lol