Drinkwell Multi-Tier Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 100-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dishwasher safe (excluding pump). The inline disconnect on cord helps to easily remove the pump.
- 100-ounce water capacity which makes this ideal for cats and dogs under 50 pounds.
- Replaceable carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors.
- Patented free-falling stream draws oxygen into the water to maximize aeration.
- Submersible pump for quiet operation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Whimsical Leaf Round Dog & Cat Fountain, 50-oz, Mint Green$23.49Chewy Price
- DealDrinkwell 360 Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 128-oz$42.95Chewy Price$57.95List Price
- Drinkwell Pet Fountain Cleaning Kit$8.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Drinkwell Outdoor Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 450-oz$109.95Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Drinkwell Premium Replacement Carbon Filters, 3 count$7.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Drinkwell Replacement Carbon Filters, 4 count$7.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.02Autoship Price
- Drinkwell 360 Fountain Carbon Replacement Filters, 12 count$13.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- DealDrinkwell Avalon Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, 70-oz$79.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- PetSafe Healthy Pet Food Station Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 4-lb$24.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products CleanFlow 3-Pack Replacement Filter Cartridges, Large$5.71Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealTorus Filtered Water Bowl Replacement Filters, 6 count$19.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Dogit Design Alfresco Outdoor Drinking Fountain Filter Cartridge, 2 count$12.56Chewy Price$22.99List Price$11.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof|
|Compatibility||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power|
Questions & Answers
50 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
725 Customer Reviews
No Other Like It
The only reason it's 4/5 stars is because it's highly annoying to clean, and the pump broke on us. But the pump breaking was our fault, and it lasted us at least 1 1/2 years. This is the ONLY fountain my cat adores. I've tried several others, and I mean several (sigh), but this is the one. I'm coming back, and taking better care of the pump this time.
Multi-Tier Good Idea but....
For some reason both myself and my husband tried (following the directions) to take the unit apart to set up pump but unable to separate the top from lower section. We have another style Drinkwell fountain so we are familiar with squeezing sides to take them apart but this one will not budge. My cats like to drink out of the top of other fountains if I leave the top off. This one I'll have to send back and not sure if I should try to have them send another unit or look for a totally different style.
this Drinkwell Multi-Tier Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 100-oz, I would not. It worked for 2 weeks then quit. The motor would not work. I kept it clean and the filter clean but it just stopped & would not work.
Don’t buy if you pet has hair!
I bought this after downsizing from a dog mate that gave us constant pump trouble. My pets absolutely love drinking from it when it’s working but problem is it has a very small pump that becomes clogged very quickly and almost impossible to thoroughly clean. It would get a nasty film after just a few days, I’m assuming because the pump could really circulate. I did my best every couple days to pull the hair off the pump so water could get thru but there’s no doubt that hair was getting inside the pump where I couldn’t reach. I would consider this a medium size watered compared to others I’ve had but it’s the smallest pump I’ve ever seen. The way the filer goes in I really thought would block debris from getting by but it doesn’t. I just ordered a much more expensive model that has a pre filter that’s supposed to catch debris before it gets to a second filter and pump. We’ll see how this goes. I really want to go back to an old fashioned bowl but the spoiled brats refuse to drink out of anything but a fountain now.
my cats love it
I like that my cats can still drink water even if the power goes out. It holds a large amount of water too. It is not loud and it is easy to assemble and clean.
Fountain and Filters
This fountain holds a lot of water for our six cats. They can choose from three levels to drink water. It is easy to clean as well as the filter system works much better than filters in other fountains.
drinkwell pet water fountain
have had same product for years trouble free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just okay
First, my cats like this fountain and drink out of it without issue. But the fountain randomly gets noisy for no apparent reason. It's clean, it has a new filter, and it has plenty of water but it will start making a high pitched squeal. If it weren't for the issue with the noise, it would be a great water fountain.
Worked great for short time, hard to keep clean
It lost water pressure about 1/2 year after buying, even though deep cleaned weekly. Kept getting chalky and hard to clean where water flows down the front. Frustrating to line the top up with bottom when cleaning.
doesn’t work, don’t buy
I have had this for a couple weeks. Followed the instructions to a T and it doesn’t waterfall from the top to the bottom it just drips. I keep plenty of water in it, it’s like the motor isn’t strong enough to move the water. Worthless, don’t buy!