Drinkwell Pagoda Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- With a large water capacity of 70 ounces, it's the perfect fountain for small to medium sized pets.
- Moving water entices your pet to drink more, encouraging hydration, and the constant circulation inhibits bacteria growth at the bottom of the bowl.
- Includes a replaceable carbon, coconut shell filter that removes bad tastes and odors, keeping water fresh.
- Upper and lower dish provides two drinking areas for pets, while the elevated dish is great for senior or arthritic pets.
- Ceramic design is more hygienic and fits seamlessly with any décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Whimsical Leaf Round Dog & Cat Fountain, 50-oz, Mint Green$23.49Chewy Price
- Drinkwell Seascape Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, 70-oz$89.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- PetSafe Creekside Quiet Dog & Cat Fountain, 60-oz$64.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- PetSafe Seaside Stainless Steel Cat Water Fountain, 60-oz$42.95Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Drinkwell Dog & Cat Water Fountain, 64-oz$42.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Pioneer Pet Raindrop Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, White, 60-oz$40.31Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Pioneer Pet Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Fountain Raindrop Design, 60-oz$44.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Frisco Ceramic Whale Dog & Cat Water Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$57.16Chewy Price
- Drinkwell 2-Gallon Pet Drinking Fountain, 256-oz$74.95Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- DealDrinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Cat & Dog Water Fountain, 128-oz$74.95Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Frisco Pet Fountain Replacement Filters, 6 count$15.17Chewy Price$14.41Autoship Price
- Dog Mate Large Fresh Water Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 192-oz$41.99Chewy Price$65.69List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof|
|Compatibility||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||—||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
583 Customer Reviews
Moldy in under 24 hours; also LOUD
My cat only likes drinking from the sink, so I’ve been hunting for a good fountain that holds a lot of water. This one is the perfect shape and good weight so he doesn’t push it off the counter. I flushed the filter, cleaned all the pieces, and got it assembled, filled and started easy enough. I couldn’t sleep with it running in the next room - it’s as loud as a tub faucet no matter how much or little water I put in. Then I noticed mold or scum or something built up in multiple places in the spout and bowl after being set up and running for less than 24 hours. Returning.
There were two issues: 1) By design, the water has a long drop off the top which makes A LOT of noise and was too aggressive for my kitty to appreciate and use. I am desperately trying to find two 5" plates to secure one of each against each spout lip area so that it is able to work more quietly and serenely 2) The charcoal filter refused to be sufficiently flushed to avoid dumping carbon into the bowl, but that was not an issue for me because I only use filtered water anyway. I don't think that having to replace it every 2-4 weeks is a reasonable nor cost effective design either.
Drinkwell Pagoda Ceramic Fountain
Do NOT Buy THIS!! As many customers who review others postings, I hemmed and hawed over the 50-40% of good/bad reviews - this came today and while it looks marvelous, it does NOT stand up, literally!! After putting it together which wasn't hard, although like most instructions today the editors cannot take the time to actually do their jobs and use literal English, they prefer to use cartoon pictures (as if they had not gone to school or think we incapable of understanding - thanks for the vote of confidence). Then the parts do not fit perfectly how they are supposed to, the base wobbles such that if the animal touches it at all, it just falls over and will shatter if it hits a hard surface - maybe that's the point to get us to buy more?! I DON'T think so! I am now going to get rid of this thing, bye.
Love it! Bad reviews just don't know fountains make noise
I've had this for over two years with no issues. The motor is silent but it is a fountain so there will be flowing water noise as would be expected for a FOUNTAIN. If you keep it filled, you dont hear it as bad. I can comfortably watch tv and have conversations and not even notice it. I replace the filter, the mesh, take apart the motor and deep clean it bi weekly as instructions describe. Also completely rinse the charcoal filter before use as instructions describe. Also don't let the water get low as it wears on the motor. I only recently started getting hard water build up but nothing a paste of vinegar and baking soda can't fix. My motor hasn't died, but I do have a backup just in case. My cats love it. One even camps out for a while by it. Even my cat that's scared of everything likes it.
Loud and Poor Layout For Cat
The water splashing sound produced by the fountain can be heard from a few rooms away. The bottom water zone is too small for my cats head to fit and the top is too tall and central for him to comfortably reach. The assembly is quite complicated and requires lots of effort to clean
A high quality product that is not extremely difficult to clean like plastic counterparts. The splashing of the water can be a bit loud but we alleviated the problem with a pair of tiny ceramic dishes to catch and angle the water down. If we had 5he space to do so, moving it to another room would have also sufficed. My cat is drinking a lot more water.
This is the second PetSafe fountain I have, I bought the Pagoda model because the filters are interchangeable with the other styles. It is a bit more expensive, however it is the premier cat water fountain! My taller male cat loves to drink from the cascading water, and he has choices to drink from the top well, or the bottom moat. It is not only stylish, useful, it also provides nice acoustics. The ceramic fountains are to clean and change the filters. Five stars!
I hate the water fountain noise it makes
I got this today, nice but oversized for one car. The tinkling water fountain noise is VERY annoying. Some people love the sound but I bought this because the description said extremely quiet. My old plastic fountain was. They should have said the motor was quiet. The water travels way too far to be quiet. i had two suction cups on motor not sticking and called customer service at pet. safe, sending me a whole new motor and free filter too boot. Extremely nice
Pretty and Cat-friendly Fountain
This Pretty Ceramic Pet fountain is great! enough room for both kitties to drink at once, sturdy so it doesn't move around from bumps, and has a nice water-sound effect (no vibration noise). Highly recommend
This is a quality fountain - very sturdy and one cat prefers the high level, our other cat prefers the low level. It's pretty enough to be a 'water feature' in our kitchen. Our vet recommended ceramic or stainless steel water/food bowls, and this does the trick! I recommend changing the filters often and still cleaning it, but I would definitely buy again.