Droll Yankees Classic Sunflower or Mixed Seed Bird Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easily hang it with the stainless-steel wire.
- Classic silver cap and base are durable, while the 6 ports allow room for more beaks.
- Perches are made of metal, which won’t hurt birds’ feet.
- Squirrels won’t be able to chew through the metal components.
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube won’t show unsightly signs of aging.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- More Birds Two Cake Suet Buffet Bird Feeder$13.78Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- JW Pet InSight Clean Cup Bird Feed & Water Cup, Small, 2 count$4.62Chewy Price$4.86List Price
- Squirrel-X by More Birds Wrap Around Bird Feeder Squirrel Baffle,18-in$19.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- More Birds Abundance Bird Feeder$28.20Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Seed Ball Wild Bird Feeder, Red$9.15Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealC&S Wild Bird Nugget Bird Feeder, 11.25-in$7.89Chewy Price$8.59List Price
- Perky-Pet Panorama Wild Bird Feeder, Brown$34.79Chewy Price$40.49List Price
- C&S Nyjer Sack Wild Bird Feeder, 8-oz$1.84Chewy Price$2.19List Price
- Galapagos Woven Bird Feeder, Sparrow, Fresh Green, 9.5-in$23.83Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Cuban Hanging Bird Bath & Feeder, 20-oz, Lime$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
|Material||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||2.5-lb||1-Ib||—||3-lb||4 pounds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
very nice bird feeder
The perches do need to be installed but if you follow their specific instructions, they will install, are nice and tight so the do not move, and the birds absolutely love it. Also bought the seed tray for the bottom, looking for a dome top that will fit. Very nicely designed with top quality parts, right here in the good ole USA. Very long, perfect for a tall pole, 10 foot in my picture... also a story day at dusk, so no birds in the picture... but they do love ti.
Sturdy and Well Constructed.
I LOVE this feeder. Yes, I had to put the perches in place, and it took maybe 15 minutes, but once they were installed, THEY ARE STURDY and not going anywhere. This will be a long lasting feeder, and personally, Droll Yankees brand was recommended to me by a true bird enthusiast. I’m ordering a second one.
Build it your self
The perches are not installed. The fit is very tight. Can’t get it together