Droll Yankees Onyx Clever Clean Sunflower or Mixed Seed Bird Feeder, 18-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube won’t show unsightly signs of aging and keeps seed visible.
- Easily hang it with the stainless-steel wire.
- Attract a greater variety of birds with the built-in seed tray.
- Open and close the spring-loaded flip top with one hand.
- Cleaning and feeding are stress-free with this feeder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Copper Spade Cedar Hexagon Bird Feeder, Large$64.75Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Zingz & Thingz Scurrying Squirrel Bird Feeder$26.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees New Generation Metal Peanut Bird Feeder, 13-in$29.67Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Antique Glass Bottle Hummingbird Feeder, Cobalt Blue$17.13Chewy Price$22.49List Price
- K&H Pet Products Heated Thermo-Poultry Waterer, Gray, 2.5-gallon$81.10Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- Ware Corner Cage Chicken Feeder$9.76Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- North States Village Collection Lighthouse Bird Feeder, Black$23.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- North States Village Collection Small Bird Feeder, School House$27.99Chewy Price
- Tidy Seed Bird Feeder, Small$29.49Chewy Price
- Ware Sideways Sipper Horizontal Nipple, 5 count$9.39Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- North States Village Collection Windmill Bird Feeder$19.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Daisy Vase Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder, Red$20.00Chewy Price$25.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
|Material||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Easy to fill, easy to clean, simple to hang. I got this for the grosbeaks that visit my garden. They love it!
Great tube feeder
It's getting harder and harder to find good tube feeders. My old one finally bit the dust and I wanted one just like it, with windows and perches, that could hold more than just thistle seed. I love that this tube opens both from the top and on the bottom, it will really help with cleaning! The interior is nice and open with limited spots that might accumulate seed or clog the feeder. The bottom tray has holes drilled in for draining. I have a large variety of birds that come daily from wrens all the way up to pigeons so I was really hoping for a feeder to allow the smaller birds to feed but to also allow cardinals and blue jays a chance at the food, but at the same time, I didn't want the pigeons to be able to get it. The pigeons have tried without success, thankfully, but the other birds are loving it. The blue jay is just a touch too big (he'll cling sideways to the perch to get the seed) but he's still able to get his fill. As I haven't had this feeder long, these are just first impressions but I will update if there are any issues later.