Droll Yankees Ring Pull Advantage Nyjer Seed Finch Bird Feeder, 16-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with a UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube.
- Easily hang it by the stainless-steel wire or pole mounts on the threaded base.
- Silver metal construction with 6 flower ports for a classic look.
- No tools needed to clean this modern feeder!
- Has a 1-lb. capacity for your favorite bird seed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Droll Yankees Seed Saver Domed Bird Feeder, 10-in$34.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees New Generation Metal Peanut Bird Feeder, 13-in$29.67Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- More Birds Snacks'N'Treats Single Hanging Bird Feeder$12.67Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- North States Village Collection Lighthouse Bird Feeder, Red$32.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees Safety Wrap Hook$8.61Chewy Price$9.89List Price
- Droll Yankees Yankee Whipper Collapsing Curved Perch Bird Feeder, 21-in$99.99Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Onyx Clever Clean Magnet Bird Feeder, 18-in$56.30Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Mason Jar Wild Bird Waterer, 32-oz$16.99Chewy Price$23.49List Price
- My Favorite Chicken Bayonet Poultry Drinker, Green, 1.5-gal$9.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees Yankee Flipper Motorized Bird Feeder, 28.5-in$149.99Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Daisy Vase Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder, Red$20.00Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Copper Spade Cedar Hexagon Bird Feeder, Large$64.75Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Finch, Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird, Songbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird, Songbird||Wild Bird|
|Material||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Glass||Glass||Stone|
|Capacity (Max)||1-lb||3 1/2-Ib||1 seed log or cylinder||up to 3 stackable seed cylinders||810 cubic inches|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
So far so good with this feeder. I like that the perches are metal. Birds love it too. I am thinking of buying another one to replace one of my other feeders in the future.
Really poorly packed for shipment.
Droll Yankee finch feeder was packed unprotected with perches exposed on the bottom of the box and bags of birdseed on top of it. One perch poked a hole thru the side of the box, another tore a hole in a bag of nyjer, and another tore a hole in a bag of black sunflower. The feeder, the peanuts and the mealworms appear to be fine but most of the nyjer and sunflower spilled out in the box. Life is too short to try and sort them out. Sigh. Very disappointing.
Birds love it and so do I. Birds can clean up all the seeds in the feeder.
Feeder protruding from shipping box. Slight paint wear. Feeder works great.
The finches, any bird who enjoys nyjer feed will love it. I purchased as the squirrels were eating around the standard nyjer feeder holes. The extra metal has deterred them so far. I have 2 of these and have had no issues with any bird using them.
Not my birds
The feeding ports I guess will feed a particular type of bird. I have small birds but I can’t see how they can get the Nayyar seed out of these ports. Thank you Chewy for the try.