Droll Yankees Squirrel & Weather Guard Bird Feeder, 15-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with sturdy UV-stabilized polycarbonate.
- The 15-inch dome is protective from the weather.
- Easily hang it by the durable brass hanging rod.
- Feel even more secure with the safety lock hook for the bird feeder hanger.
- Special design prevents squirrels from getting into the feeder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Little Giant Plastic Flip-Top Poultry Feeder$11.99Chewy Price$13.75List Price
- Mosaic Birds Petite Glass Baffle Dome Feeder, Fading Sunset, 1$56.99Chewy Price
- Red Carpet Studios Window Hummingbird Feeder, 1 count$24.52Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- Wildlife Sciences Single Suet Bird Feeder$5.49Chewy Price
- Copper Spade Cedar Hexagon Bird Feeder, Large$64.75Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Droll Yankees The Winner Window Bird Feeder, 8-in$32.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Flock Fest Dried Mealworms Adult Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag & Stainless Steel Feeder Bucket$53.67Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- More Birds Two Cake Suet Buffet Bird Feeder$13.28Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Red Carpet Studios Bird Feeder Tube & Perches, Black$48.95Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Sapphire Starburst Vintage Hummingbird Feeder$27.99Chewy Price
- Mosaic Birds Single Hanging Poppy Bird Feeder, 4.7-oz, Clear$28.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Bunting...||Wild Bird, Finch, Bunting...||Wild Bird|
|Material||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Metal, Plastic||Steel, Stainless Steel, Rubber, Aluminum, Metal||Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||—||2.5-lb||1.5 lbs||1.5 lbs||4 pounds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Baffles the squirrels
This dome is an excellent squirrel deterrent, I use on my tail prop suet feeders. Squirrels can no longer get to feeders to gorge on suet and seed cakes, have used for over 9 months now. Also are great at protecting feeders from the rain. Made of high quality material this dome is built to last years. I would highly recommend to anyone looking a higher quality dome.