Droll Yankees Yankee Flipper Bird Feeder AC/DC Adapter
About This Item
- Replace lost or missing charger cords with this handy adapter.
- Made to keep you feeding birds while resisting squirrels.
- Have an extra charger handy when you need it!
- Compatible with all versions of the Yankee Flipper Powerstick (sold separately).
- Use it to easily recharge the Power Stick on your bird feeder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Avian Fashions FeatherWear FlightSuit Bird Diaper, Red, Petite(1)$23.08Chewy Price$29.50List Price
- Hummer's Galore NCAA Hummingbird Feeder, 32-oz, Florida Gators$24.95Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees Onyx Clever Clean Magnet Bird Feeder, 18-in$50.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Antique Bottle Hummingbird Feeder$25.99Chewy Price
- North States Village Collection Green Barn Bird Feeder$22.69Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- North States Village Collection Windmill Bird Feeder$19.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Onyx Clever Clean Sunflower or Mixed Seed Bird Feeder, 18-in$63.18Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Dorothy's Cardinal Domed Bird Feeder$99.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees New Generation Metal Peanut Bird Feeder, 13-in$31.06Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Hummer's Galore All American Flag Design Hummingbird Feeder, 32-oz$16.99Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Vine Oriole Bird Feeder$6.55Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Sweet Feeders Geo Bird Feeder, Copper, 2 Station$34.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Finch, Pigeon|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Works just fine
Lost my original Yankee charger after a move. Glad Chewy sells it. We’re back to tossing the squirrels off the bird feeder.
Yankee Flipper back in action
How did we lose the adapter?!!? Our squirrel-flipping bird feeder needed a recharge but the charger was nowhere to be found. Happily, Chewy had one in stock and shipped it to us pronto. So we're happy and the birds are even happier.
It doesn't work!
Not much to say. You plug it in, and 14 hours later you have nothing. I've tried it twice and it doesn't charge at all.