Droll Yankees Yankee Whipper Collapsing Curved Perch Bird Feeder, 21-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with a 17-inch UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube.
- Easily hang it with the heavy-duty looped stainless-steel wire.
- 4 perches are weight-sensitive for smaller birds.
- Features a heavy-duty metal top and base for durability.
- Squirrels won’t be able to reach the seed ports due to its special construction.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Droll Yankees 6-Seed Bird Seed Tray, 8-in$8.71Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Safety Wrap Hook$8.61Chewy Price$9.89List Price
- Perky-Pet Vine Oriole Bird Feeder$9.73Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Droll Yankees 20-Port Finch Bird Feeder, 36-inch$41.99Chewy Price
- Mosaic Birds Petite Glass Baffle Dome Feeder, Fading Sunset, 1$56.99Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Sapphire Starburst Vintage Hummingbird Feeder$27.99Chewy Price
- Red Carpet Studios Window Hummingbird Feeder, 1 count$24.52Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- Mosaic Birds Single Hanging Poppy Bird Feeder, 4.7-oz, Clear$28.99Chewy Price
- Wildlife Sciences Single Suet Bird Feeder$5.49Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees The Winner Window Bird Feeder, 8-in$32.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Red Carpet Studios Bird Feeder Tube & Perches, Black$48.95Chewy Price
- Little Giant Plastic Flip-Top Poultry Feeder$11.99Chewy Price$13.75List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
|Material||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Birds love it!
Received in a couple of days. Well packed in box. Birds used it right away. Spring loaded perches keep birds heavier than an adult cardinal away; squirrels fall to the ground. Love that it holds a lot of seed so there is less frequent filling.
Red squirrels are really smart!
I had a couple of Yankees bird feeder that would spin the squirrels off for the past 6+ years, until the red and gray squirrels figured out if they ride the spinning part, they could shake the feed out of the feeder, then jump down and eat it off the ground. So in March I purchased two of the Droll Yankees feeders that have the collapsing curved perches. That appears to be working to keep the gray squirrels off the feeder, BUT the red squirrels can jump onto a couple of collapsing perches and then get some of the bird feed. I had to move the feeder away from any tree branches that the red squirrels used to jump onto the feeder. I like these bird feeders, especially the collapsing perch feeders.
New Bird Feeder
It is too early to give a full review. I have several bird feeders in my yard. This is very nice looking and very sturdy. I am hoping my little feathered friends enjoy it.
after unpacking the feeder, I realized it wouldn't work for me. I was extremely happy with your return policy and the friendly staff I contacted.