Drontal Plus Tablet for Small Dogs & Puppies, 2-25 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Drontal Plus is an oral medication specially formulated for small dogs and puppies 3 weeks of age or older. It is prescribed by veterinarians to help treat a variety of intestinal worms including tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms, and whipworms. These broad-spectrum dewormer tablets are scored for accurate dosing and can be crumbled and mixed into your canine companion’s favorite food for easy administration.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Drontal Plus Tablet for Medium Dogs, 26-60 lbs, 1 Tablet$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Drontal Plus Tablet for Large Dogs, over 45 lbs, 1 Tablet$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Drontal Tablets for Cats & Kittens, 2-16 lbs, 1 Tablet$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Drontal Plus Chewable Tablet for Large Dogs, over 45 lbs, 1 Tablet$18.66Chewy Price$17.73Autoship Price
- Heartgard Plus Chew for Dogs, up to 25 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Profender Topical Solution for Cats, 5.5-11 lbs, (Orange Box), 1 Dose$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Metronidazole (Generic) Tablets, 250-mg, 1 tablet$0.35Chewy Price$0.33Autoship Price
- Albon Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 250-mg, 1 tablet$0.52Chewy Price$0.49Autoship Price
- Advantage Multi Topical Solution for Dogs, 9.1-20 lbs, (Teal Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$121.79Chewy Price$115.70Autoship Price
- NexGard Chew for Dogs, 10.1-24 lbs, (Blue Box), 3 Chews (3-mos. supply)$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
French Bulldog Breeder
I use this with my pups three days in a row before they go home. It's a great wormer to use as a lot of worms have developed a resistance to some of the more common wormers. This gets rid of all worms and added bonus, treats giardia as well when used three days in a row. I try to keep it on hand at all times and treat regularly.
Not as advertised in any way
Ordered 1 tablet (all I for needed) for my 20 lb. dog. Chewy accepted order. Week or so later, Chewy canceled my order - without explanation. Called vet office where they said Chewy requires you buy a minimum of 3 of these tablets. Note: nowhere is this on the product offering. So I ordered 3 tablets. Then my vet sends an Rx that says use 1-1/2 tablets only. So I have an extra 1-1/2 tablets left over, which I paid for and can't use. Terrible that Chewy has not looked at this - vet does not accept weight of dog as Chewy markets on their website. Clearly an unsatisfying experience with Chewy.
Customer service is great
Fast shippers very good products... they are extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their products
Drontal plus rx
My newly adopted pup had tapeworms. My vet gave her two tablets in the office that she threw up on the way home in the car. I needed replacement pills that even discounted by the vet were more than the sale price plus shipping at Chewy. I fed her the pills with PB and a meal and they stayed down. I am pleased with all but the mailing requirement. It would have been nice to be able to FAX the prescription. But the delay was not critical as her weight was not too low.
This medication worked
What more can you expect? No side effects and the signs of parasites are gone.