Knock out parasites and help your pet feel better with Drontal tablets. Specially formulated for cats and kittens, Drontal is recommended by veterinarians to help treat a variety of intestinal worms, including tapeworms, hookworms and large roundworms. These broad-spectrum tablets are scored for accurate dosing and can easily be crumbled and mixed into your cat's favorite food for easy administration.
Possible Side Effects
- May help to eradicate the most common intestinal parasites from your cat's system: tapeworms, hookworms, and roundworms.
- Each tablet is scored, so you can break them easily and always ensure the correct dosage.
- Feed directly by mouth, or crumble into a small amount of food.
- Recommended for cats 4 months or older, weighing between 2-16 pounds.
- Active ingredients work to destroy intestinal parasites and allow your pet's immune or bowel system to remove them naturally.
Salivation, vomiting, diarrhea, incoordination, and loss of appetite may be observed. Other side effects are possible. Contact your veterinarian immediately if your pet is acting sick after receiving this medication.
Animals who are allergic to the active ingredients in Drontal should not take it. This medication is not recommended if your kitten is less than 2 months of age or if she weighs less than 2 pounds. Certain intestinal parasites can be spread from animals to humans so it is important to consult with your veterinarian about measures you can take in order to prevent human infection and reinfection of your pet.
When purchased by the tablet, Drontal requires a prescription from your veterinarian. Always consult your vet and follow their recommendations.
See all items by Drontal