Drymate Jumbo Cat Litter Trapping Mat, Charcoal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique mat that helps catch any litter before it reaches your floors.
- Features ridged material that gently separates your kitty’s paws, causing litter to release.
- Waterproof, non-slip backing keeps the mat in place and protects against accidents.
- Machine washable for convenient and easy cleaning.
- Made in the USA from over 50% recycled fibers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Cat Litter Mat, Light Blue$11.21Chewy Price$14.15List Price
- SmartCat Ultimate Cat Litter Mat, Tan$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Frisco Paw Shaped Cat Litter Mat, Blue$4.83Chewy Price$4.59Autoship Price
- Fresh Kitty Jumbo Foam Cat Litter Mat, Tan$9.99Chewy Price
- All-Absorb Cat Litter Mat, Grey$14.59Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Fresh Step Cat Litter Trapper Keeper$6.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Fresh Kitty Jumbo Foam Chevron Cat Litter Mat, Blue & White$9.99Chewy Price
- Petlinks Purrfect Paws Gray Cat Litter Mat, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price$52.59List Price
- Pet Champion Cat Litter Mat, Gray, Large$12.50Chewy Price
- Drymate Didjeridu Cat Litter Mat$14.99Chewy Price
- Catit Cat Litter Mat, Grey, Small$10.30Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Drymate Corner Cat Litter Mat, 29.5-in$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
Soft, mat you can cut to size.
I’m happy with the mat. It was easy to cut with scissors to fit the area you want, which I needed. But it is still sturdy and seems well made. Also soft on my cat’s feet. Only thing is it seems to catch litter/stays on top. Doesn’t trap litter but for this kind of mat, I think that’s normal. And it is easy to just shake out.
Totally disappointed. Flimsy and doesn’t “trap” any more than what would otherwise fall from feet as walking away. Sweeping as usual.
Litter trapping mat
When I received the item I thought that it wasn't great quality but IT has been excellent at trapping litter!!! I'm happy to report that it's thinness is a plus. I definitely recommend this product!
messy litter cats
I have two cats, before there was always litter outside of their litter boxes, after cleaning their room, I placed two drymate mats under their boxes. I still see few pieces of litter out but nothing mayor. I do like the mat's size. The cats did not pay attention to the mat, I think that is a good think.
No More Litter Being Tracked Through House!
So far this mat has been great - the litter has just stayed on the mat and my cat has not spread it around the house. It's large and lightweight, pretty color.
Flimsy and useless
This mat doesn't trap litter at all. And it slides all over the place.
This litter mat works great. Less tracking of kitty litter in the house.
Great Litter Mat
Yes, it’s basically a thin carpet mat with waterproof backing, but is exactly what I was looking for. I set the litter boxes on it, which stabilizes the mat, making it super-easy to vacuum. I find that those mats that « catch » the litter are impossible to clean; with this, any litter that gets kicked out just sits on the surface and the vacuum makes quick work of getting rid of it. It’s also large enough so that very little litter gets on the floor.Too expensive for what it is, but worth it, in my opinion. Highly recommend.
It's doing a great job keeping the litter close to the box. We have the litter box on a concrete floor and the litter was bouncing further than you could imagine. But now it's mostly on the rug.
The Big One
Finally a litter mat that is large enough for the litter box to sit on it plus extends out enough to catch the mess. In addition, if you have to trim off a little it cuts easily