Duke-N-Boots Pantry Pack Food Can Organizer, Blue
About This Item
- A great way to keep your pet food supply clearly organized and countable!
- Takes up minimal pantry space while efficiently storing up to two weeks of canned meals.
- Travel friendly size and carry handle let you neatly bring your pet’s food along when you’re on the go.
- The clip feature keeps cans securely in place, so spilling cans won’t make a mess in your pantry.
- Clear can visibility helps you know when it’s time to restock, so you never run out of your BFF’s favorite meal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Park Life Designs Wallace Food Storage Canister, 140-oz, Grey$28.99Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Gourmet Food Storage Canister, 140-oz$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Frisco Airtight Dog & Cat Food Storage Canister, 16-Qt$38.39Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Casper Treat Canister, 42-oz, Grey$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Melamine Dog & Cat Food Scoop with Bamboo Handle, 1.5 Cup$5.07Chewy Price
- Paw Prints Bulldog Pet Food Storage Container, 26-lb$34.13Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- PawShelf Vacuum Dog & Cat Food Storage Container, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
- Duke-N-Boots Pet Food Scoop, Blue$14.97Chewy Price
- Paw Prints Pet Food Storage Bin, Word Design,15-lb$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||—||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||—||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||—|
|Capacity (Max)||—||10-Ib||4-Ib||6 1/2-Ib||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Such a simple concept yet so, so handy! It's a must-buy. Saved us the limited space we have in our NYC apartment. Love that each section is labeled with day 1-12. Makes meal prepping a little easier and allows me to easily keep track of when it's time to restock.
Perfect for easy access in storage bins.
1) I don't think there is anything else on the market that does what these do. I was looking for some kind of way to organize wet cat food cans inside plastic storage bins, so the food would be more accessible, and less of a giant mess of variety-pack boxes wedged in like puzzle pieces. These definitely did the trick. What I like the most, is that I don't have to sift through card board boxes filled with cans to see what I have. I can just lift each tray up by the handle and quickly see what's there. I also like how tight and fixed-inside-the-tray the cans remain, with no chance of them falling off or hitting one another in a way that could break the cans open. The tops of the cans are especially safe in that respect. 2) I am using the 3oz trays, and of note, they are smaller than the size listed, measuring closer to 9 x 4.5 inches and 3 inches thick when the cans are clicked in. Not sure why the size listed is so off. So, essentially, you will probably be able to fit more of these wherever you are putting them, then you think you will, which is nice. 3) The only thing I would change about this product is maybe allowing for more colors. This would make it even more easier to be able to see what's being stored at a glance (could color code chicken as yellow, tuna as blue, salmon as red, etc.). Also, the slightly oversized 3oz-ish brands like Fussy Cat and Canidae will not fit no matter how hard you try and jam them in. I wish there was an oversized tray, as well, that we could use for those brands that insist on having a different style/sized can for essentially the same amount of food.