Duke-N-Boots Pet Food Scoop, Blue
About This Item
- 3 of the scoop’s 4 sides have high walls to protect against spills.
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle is easy to hold.
- 4 measurement markings—.5 cup, 1 cup, 1.5 cups and 2 cups—make it easy to measure your fur-iend’s meals.
- Release the trap door on bottom of the scoop with the press of the button.
- Made using durable, pet-friendly propylene.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paw Prints Bulldog Pet Food Storage Container, 26-lb$33.01Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Paw Prints Pet Food Storage Bin, Word Design,15-lb$29.99Chewy Price
- Harry Barker Taupe Bon Chien Dog Food Storage Container, Small$57.99Chewy Price$64.00List Price
- PawShelf Vacuum Dog & Cat Food Storage Container, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
- Van Ness Pet Food Storage Container, 5-lb$10.59Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- Park Life Designs Wallace Food Storage Canister, 140-oz, Grey$28.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Airtight Dog & Cat Food Storage Canister, 16-Qt$38.39Chewy Price
- Van Ness Pet Food Storage Dispenser, 4-lb$11.29Chewy Price$16.19List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic||Ceramic|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Portion Control||Portion Control, Dishwasher-Safe||Travel||Food Storage||Airtight|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||2 cups||1 Cup||—||18-Ib||42-oz|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Great scoop to fill smaller container or bowl from large bag of food. My husband uses it to refill our pouring storage container of pet food from the large cost savings bag of food. He did say that you need to pay attention to ensure that the scoop is totally emptied of food before closing the trap door or you could end up launching the remaining food left in the scoop into the air.