Give your furry friend a snack that is packed with protein with Durkha Himalayan Yak Cheese Chew Dog Treats. They are made with yak and cow milk that is boiled and then cooled down to remove the fat. The fat-free milk is then boiled again and mixed with lime and salt, removing the lactose and leaving just the protein. These long-lasting treats are naturally gluten-free and grain-free and contain healthy nutrients for your paw-tner. They also encourage active chewing to help reduce tartar and improve overall oral hygiene. Made using traditional techniques from the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains, Durkha Himalayan Yak Cheese Chew Dog Treats are a simple and healthy reward your pup will love.
- Natural treats made from just yak and cow milk, lime juice and salt.
- Treats are boiled to remove fat and boiled again to remove lactose, leaving only protein.
- Contains healthy nutrients for your paw-tner with no gluten or grains.
- Encourages active chewing to help reduce tartar and improve overall oral hygiene.
- Made using traditional techniques from the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.
See all items by Durkha