For use in animals only. Warning: FDA HAS NOT APPROVED Ivermectin for preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans. Help protect your horse from pesky pests with Durvet DuraMectin Paste 1.87% tube! This paste is formulated for oral use only and helps treat and control bots, small strongyles, long strongyles, pinworms, roundworms, hairworms, neck threadworms and large-mouth stomach worms in horses. You can use this dewormer on neighing neighbors of all ages including mares during any stage of pregnancy and stallions. It comes with a syringe that’s easy to use for fool-proof application. By killing 35 species and stages of worms and bots, you can help provide your horse with the protection she needs.
Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous. Click here for more information about Ivermectin and COVID-19.
- Helps kill internal parasites like bots and the arterial stages of s.vulgaris with just one dose!
- Can be used on all ages and on mares during any stage of pregnancy and stallions, too.
- A broad-spectrum dewormer kills 35 species and stages of worms and bots.
- This antiparasitic paste is not a benzimidazole or an organophosphate.
- Comes with a syringe for easy application.
See all items by Durvet