Durvet Strike III Natural Poultry Pellets Poultry Feed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to support digestive and reproductive health.
- Made with garlic, oregano and pumpkin seed for a delicious taste your feathered friends can’t resist.
- Each one pound bag supports five chickens for up to 50 days.
- Free from antibiotics.
- Easy to mix in with your birds’ regular feed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Seal Home Fresh Better Feather Poultry Food, 7-lb bag$12.90Chewy Price$12.25Autoship Price
- DealHudson Feeds Duck Grower & Finisher 16% Complete Plain Turkey Food, 50-lb bag$38.37Chewy Price$36.45Autoship Price
- Mile Four 21% Organic Whole Grain Starter Chicken & Duck Feed, 2-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Mazuri Locu (Low Copper) Sheep Food, 50-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Mazuri Alpaca Care Jumbo Pellets Alpaca Food, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Mazuri Alpaca Care Crumbles Alpaca Food, 40-lb bag$29.79Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.30Autoship Price
- Joenks Farm Naturals Picky Peckers Organic Chicken Feed, 10-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price
- Scratch & Peck Feeds Naturally Free Organic Starter Chicken & Duck Feed, 25-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Pellets Mini Pig Food, 25-lb bag$36.56Chewy Price$34.73Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, Non-Soy Layer Crumbles Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$72.50Chewy Price$68.88Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$76.25Chewy Price$72.44Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Chick Starter & Grower Crumbles Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$90.62Chewy Price$86.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Yeast Culture (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Pumpkin Seed, Wormwood...||Cracked Corn, Milo Whole, Wheat Whole||Whole Wheat, Shelled Corn, Cracked Corn...||Cracked Corn, Whole Wheat, Whole Milo...||Corn, Wheat, Soybean Meal...|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Duck, Gamebird, Geese||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
|Food Form||Pellets, Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Feeders / Blocks||Supplement||Pellets|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||High-Protein, Organic|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Not sure if it's working but vet said not to use
I bought this because I was unable to get a similar product used to fend off parasites. I have been using this product for maybe 6 months, however, I recently brought my chicken for a vet checkup since she has health issues and he did a gram stain on her feces and said that it was over 20% yeast- which is not good. He asked if I was feeding her anything with yeast in it, and if so to stop. I looked at the ingredients for this pellet, and yeast is right there at the top. For what it's worth, my chickens also didn't have any parasites, but the vet attributed this to us mixing DE into their food. Hope this helps someone.
Bantam Hens love it!
I put this in a yellow treat ball I also got from Chewy and my bantams are jumping on it, kicking it etc to get these treats. I'm giving both items 5 stars because I think the 2 worked perfectly together. I only have 3 bantams so I think this bag will last me like 3 months!
The Chickens LOVE these
A little treat for a small flock! I add in a tablespoon PER 10 chickens daily to their feed. The package smells so nice inside. My chickens can no longer run around the yard due to Hawks flying above. So this has been a nice boost for them in nutrition. I use it year-round.