Durvet Strike III Natural Poultry Pellets Poultry Feed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to support digestive and reproductive health.
- Made with garlic, oregano and pumpkin seed for a delicious taste your feathered friends can’t resist.
- Each one pound bag supports five chickens for up to 50 days.
- Free from antibiotics.
- Easy to mix in with your birds’ regular feed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Eggland's Best 19% Protein Starter-Grower Crumbles Chick Feed, 5-lb bag$6.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealEggland's Best 19% Protein Organic Starter-Grower Crumbles Chick Feed, 5-lb bag$11.13Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.57Autoship Price
- DealKalmbach Feeds 14% Stocker Grower Cattle Feed, 50-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, No Corn, No Soy Layer Pellet Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$39.69Chewy Price$37.71Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds 16% Ewe Builder Pellets Sheep Feed, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealHealthy Harvest Non-GMO 17% Protein Layer Crumbles Poultry Feed, 10-lb bag$14.22Chewy Price$16.49List Price$13.51Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 18% Protein Start Right Chick Feed, 25-lb bag$22.98Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Organic 17% Layer Crumbles Chicken Feed, 35-lb bag$39.86Chewy Price$40.99List Price$37.87Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Alpaca Complete Life Alpaca Food, 40-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Petting Zoo Animal Food, 40-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 17% Layer Crumbles Poultry Food, 50-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 22% Start-To-Finish Meatbird Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Yeast Culture (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Pumpkin Seed, Wormwood...||Cracked Corn, Milo Whole, Wheat Whole||Whole Wheat, Shelled Corn, Cracked Corn...||Cracked Corn, Whole Wheat, Whole Milo...||Corn, Wheat, Soybean Meal...|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Duck, Gamebird, Geese||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
|Food Form||Pellets, Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Feeders / Blocks||Supplement||Pellets|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||High-Protein, Organic|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Not sure if it's working but vet said not to use
I bought this because I was unable to get a similar product used to fend off parasites. I have been using this product for maybe 6 months, however, I recently brought my chicken for a vet checkup since she has health issues and he did a gram stain on her feces and said that it was over 20% yeast- which is not good. He asked if I was feeding her anything with yeast in it, and if so to stop. I looked at the ingredients for this pellet, and yeast is right there at the top. For what it's worth, my chickens also didn't have any parasites, but the vet attributed this to us mixing DE into their food. Hope this helps someone.
Bantam Hens love it!
I put this in a yellow treat ball I also got from Chewy and my bantams are jumping on it, kicking it etc to get these treats. I'm giving both items 5 stars because I think the 2 worked perfectly together. I only have 3 bantams so I think this bag will last me like 3 months!
The Chickens LOVE these
A little treat for a small flock! I add in a tablespoon PER 10 chickens daily to their feed. The package smells so nice inside. My chickens can no longer run around the yard due to Hawks flying above. So this has been a nice boost for them in nutrition. I use it year-round.