Never forget to feed your fish again with the DYFTD "Did You Feed The Fish?" Daily Feeding Reminder. Because you can’t count on your swimming pals to tell you if they ate or not, this simple device tells all! The easy sliders click into place and show if your fish got to eat with a simple color coded system. Green tabs mean your fish has been fed and happy while silver means they haven’t been fed. It’s perfect for busy families to keep track of meals, especially to prevent overfeeding, and doesn’t need any batteries so you can use it daily with no hassles. It’s easy to install anywhere and comes with sticky foam tape and magnetic material. Plus, it’s made of durable plastic with a stylish, brushed-metal appearance so it looks great anywhere in your home.
- Simple device shows if your fish have been fed with a simple color coded system and analog design.
- Sliders click into place to show a green tab if your fish have eaten, and a silver tab if they haven’t eaten.
- Perfect for busy families to keep track of meals and can be installed anywhere with included sticky and magnetic tape.
- Great to prevent overfeeding which can lead to weight gain and dirty aquariums, and to teach younger children feeding responsibilities.
- Made of durable ABS plastic and stylish brushed-metal finish so it complements any home décor; doesn’t need batteries.
See all items by DYFTD