A&E Cage Company 60-in Deluxe 6-Tier Small Animal Cage, Black
About This Item
- Designed with a drop-down door/ramp.
- Comes with 6 casters for easy portability.
- Comes with cage clips.
- Made with a safe powder coated finish.
- Shelves are included.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Prevue Pet Products Two Story Small Pet Home$294.95Chewy Price$409.99List Price
- Yaheetech 2-Story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 54-in, Black$209.99Chewy Price$223.99List Price
- CrazyCritterThings Lily Pad Ledges Small Pet Habitat Accessory$14.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 1-story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 34-in, Black$114.99Chewy Price$121.99List Price
- Aivituvin 36.4-in Indoor & Outdoor Wheeled Rabbit Hutch$238.85Chewy Price$239.99List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety Outdoor Wooden Rabbit Bunny Hutch Small Animal House$147.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wooden Outdoor Rabbit Hutch, Red$219.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Small Animal Cage with Play Yard, X-Large$254.99Chewy Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Park Avenue Indoor Small Animal Hutch, Maple, Small$199.99Chewy Price$449.99List Price
- MidWest Critter Nation Deluxe Small Animal Cage, Double Story$310.99Chewy Price$445.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Hedgehog, Chinchilla, Ferret||Rabbit, Hedgehog, Chinchilla, Ferret||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Hedgehog, Ferret||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Ferret||Ferret, Guinea Pig|
|Material||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I understand this cage isn't ideal for rats, but not in my nephews case. He has pet rats in it. Unfortunately one of them got hurt while playing in it. He was playing with another rat and slid down the cage and got his tail caught between the cage and bottom door. Causing his tail to be cut completely off. The edges of the plastic door was so sharp that it cut right through the bone and all. My recommendation to maybe fix this problem so that it doesn't happen again. Is to round off the edges of the plastic door.
i bought this with the intent of keeping rats, while the bars are much too wide for rats and they can absolutely squeeze through the bars, thats not a problem for me because i have a whole room dedicated to the rats and i keep the doors open anyways. its very easy to put together, and the removable grates at the bottom are nice because it allows me to fill the basin completely with bedding and give my rats a good amount to dig in. again, this isnt intended for rats, but for my individual needs it really works well
Perfect cage for ferets
Super great. I love it. Easy to clean. Lots of space for my babies
The chinchilla loves her new home. She is very active and has lots of room to play. First time owner; very exciting.