A&E Cage Company Economy Play Top Bird Cage
About This Item
- Includes 2 feeder cups and 2 perches.
- Included slide-out tray makes for easy cleaning.
- Features a durable, chemical-free powder coating.
- Cage opens into a play top for an added perching enjoyment.
- Available in a variety of colors to match your style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealK&H Pet Products Thermo-Perch Heated Bird Perch Gray, Medium$43.99Chewy Price$70.99List Price
- DealZingz & Thingz Winery Bird House$32.99Chewy Price
- DealExhart Butterfly Roof Peace Acorn Hanging Bird House$24.99Chewy Price
- DealPop's Birding Company The Original Bird Swing, Brown$12.99Chewy Price
- DealGalapagos Raindrop Deco Birdhouse, Fresh Green$19.99Chewy Price
- DealGalapagos Shack Deco Birdhouse, Fresh Green$19.99Chewy Price
- DealGalapagos Plantable Maison Patio Birdhouse, Fresh Green$54.99Chewy Price
- DealBird Houses by Mark Chalet Wren Bird House, Yellow$25.62Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- DealBird Houses by Mark Downy Woodpecker Bird House$24.96Chewy Price
- DealRed Carpet Studios Stone House Bird House$26.49Chewy Price$35.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Lovebird, Cockatiel||Lovebird, Cockatiel, Parakeet, Conure, Budgie||Lovebird, Conure, Cockatiel||Parrot, Cockatiel, Parakeet, Canary, Finch, Conure||Finch, Canary, Parakeet, Cockatiel, Conure|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Polypropylene, Metal, Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
I love the size of this cage! Easily put together, just needed a Phillips screwdriver & the shelf holds it on the top nicely, it doesn't slip off when you put it on the correct way. Lip up. My bird Loves this cage & so do I
Worst cage I have ever owned. Poor door design, paint is thick and sticky, no directions , crooked. Was not worth the $198 at all. I will never buy A&E again.
Hard to clean
Do not waste your money on this cage. The instructions were abysmal. I ended up calling A&E cage three times before the cage was put together. It is poorly designed and I have had a lot of birds and a lot of different cages. When you take out the grate and the tray at the bottom for cleaning, the bottom of the cage is wide open for the birds to escape. There is a lip at the bottom of the cage that is nearly impossible to clean. Attached are pictures of the bottom lip. Look closely and you can see the opening that is exposed when trying to clean the cage. Not only can the birds escape but anything you clean out goes directly onto the floor. I can honestly say this is the most poorly designed cage I have seen. A&E cage should take this item off their inventory list.
A&E Cage Co.
Timing of delivery was great. The cage isn’t as sturdy as we expected. Hubby had to make some clamps to hold it onto the wheeled table. It would slide off easily. Took some thinking for this senior to get it put together but it worked out fine as well. Eventually. It’s an attractive cage and the 27-year-old boy is adjusting to his new home.
Very spacious for quaker
Purchased this to upgrade my quakers cage since he's about 10 months old now. I think it's more than enough space for him plus he adjusted to it right away! He loves being able to climb all over this but especially enjoys the open top and chilling on the top perch. Only down side to this nice cage is the height of the open top perch as I'm a shorty 5' 3" tall so he sits right at eye level or slightly above. So far it hasn't caused any issues with discipline and hopefully will not. Assembly was quite a bit frustrating and is why I am giving 4 stars. There was one illustration of the cage and it did not identify or point to each piece. There was a vague 7 step instruction and I ended up extremely annoyed but once I got it together, finally, I am very pleased with its sturdiness and design. Before he would go to the edge of his cage to poop on the floor and the table his cage was on but now that is no longer an issue and it goes right down thru the cage and onto the tray that it's supposed to go into! Very exciting for me! Love that I can roll the cage easily but wish the wheel casters had locks to prevent it from getting bumped into and knocked around. Overall satisfied and glad it's together and my little Quaker parrot (Rocky) loves it so much!
I liked the cage and it is a good size for my cockatiel
Perfect size for two cockatiels. Very well designed and easy to put together.
Very nice big cage.
So big in fact, getting ready to add another cockatiel! Then hopefully I'll have a mating pair. Wanting to hand raise and train my next bird generation.