A&E Cage Company Play Top Bird Cage & Plastic Base
About This Item
- Includes a 22-inch x 17-inch open air play top with plastic base.
- Includes two perches.
- The convenient slide-out tray makes cleaning a breeze.
- Features a durable, chemical-free powder coating.
- Choose the color that best matches your decor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zingz & Thingz Storybook Cottage Bird House$30.99Chewy Price
- Zingz & Thingz Gingerbread-Style Bird House$26.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Paradise Birdhouses Manor Bird House, Black$496.00Chewy Price
- Red Carpet Studios Patchwork Bird House$37.95Chewy Price$42.95List Price
- Pop's Birding Company The Original Hummingbird Swing Charmed Bird Swing, Teal$11.19Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Pop's Birding Company The Original Bird Swing, Black$12.99Chewy Price
- Galapagos Shack Deco Birdhouse, Fresh Green$19.99Chewy Price
- Galapagos Raindrop Deco Birdhouse, Fresh Green$19.99Chewy Price
- Exhart Butterfly Roof Peace Acorn Hanging Bird House$24.99Chewy Price
- Galapagos Plantable Maison Patio Birdhouse, Fresh Green$54.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Great cage to use with or without grate.
I replaced my old all metal cage with this one, because I have switched to using sawdust pellets (which I find easier to keep cage clean and absorbs odor). The instructions are basically non existent. But I had an A&e cage before so was able to put it together (this is why I gave it 4 stars). My old cage had shallow pan but this cage has deep plastic base which works 100 times better when using pellet bedding. Since I’m using pellet bedding I’m able to take out bottom cage grate and birds now love walking on bottom of cage (so yeah!! one less thing to clean). But should you choose you do have a grate if you want one.
too many issues
opening the feeder's you have to hold the cage still to do so, the wheels don't lock in place so you are fighting with trying to open, also the cage is tall and heavy so trying to get it off of the bin is very hard to do, making cleaning a real challenge. and finally the wood perch's that come with the cage move around not good.