A&E Cage Company Play Top Bird Cage
About This Item
- 5/8-inch bar spacing keeps your feathered friends safe.
- Your birds will love the fun play top with 2 ladders, a perch and a handy toy hook.
- Removable seed guards and a slide-out tray make cleaning the cage easy.
- Features a durable, chemical-free powder coating.
- Available in a variety of colors to match your style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt, Aqua, Small$11.29Chewy Price
- A&E Cage Company Flight Bird Cage & Stand, Sandstone$220.59Chewy Price$289.99List Price
- JW Pet InSight Sand Bird Perch Swing, Regular$4.04Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- JW Pet Swing N' Perch Bird Toy, Small$7.67Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Living World Pedi-Perch Cement Bird Perch, X-Small$7.27Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Perch Heated Bird Perch Gray, Small$38.89Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Sure-Grip Grooming Y Bird Perch, Medium$14.24Chewy Price$28.98List Price
- My Favorite Chicken Coop Defender Gold Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener$139.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company Economy Play Top Bird Cage, Platinum$125.22Chewy Price$205.99List Price
- Polly's Pet Products T Perch Bird Perch, Large$35.17Chewy Price
- DealKaytee EZ Care Bird Stand, Medium$89.99Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- Zingz & Thingz Moss-Edged Bird House$17.59Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Great, sturdy cage
The cage is very nice and sturdy, however assembly instructions could be vastly improved.
Xsmall A&E Cage
Well built, strong, easy to assemble. This cage is a height , not a width cage (flight cases are longer side to side, which is what birds need). So it's skinny and tall. Not for keeping cockatiels in. Good play cage for uncaged play time, or extra room landing pad. I'm keeping this because it's just for that, a perch, for the living room. Get a larger cage if keeping birds in it. Finches might be ok in this cage. You need to put in clean branches for the finches though. More fun! This is a third cage for me. I have my flight cage, a large cage in front of window, and now this slender landing cage for living room. I like the seed catcher skirt.
New cage for my conure
My conure Lucius was in need of a new, taller cage. Wanted to get one that has a play top area and wheels for easy movement. The directions were a little confusing, but we managed to get everything put together. He likes climbing his way up to the play area.
Just set this up today. Instructions are horrible but found a YouTube a video step by step to put it together. Overall a beautiful cage.
Downsized my birds (cockatiel) to this smaller one. Directions were vague but got it together without issue.
New cage for parakeet
Grate cage for a single or a pair of parakeet houdini like the new cage however the top part need to be different and need to come with better instructions on how to put the cage together
Cage good for us
Cage arrived in good shape. Took a whole week in transit even though website said 3days. Assembly instructions spartan. If someone was not familiar with this type of cage he would have trouble assembling. The cage is good and sturdy. Fits our needs well as a secondary cage.
Overall, nice cage but a few issues
Overall, this is a nice cage for the price. The perch and toy holder on the top of the cage was a big selling point for us and our conure enjoys it. My biggest frustrations were that the instructions were terrible. Worse than IKEA instructions - the photos didn't match the actual components and there was no key to compare the parts to that would tell you which screws went where. The springs for the food and water dish doors were a nightmare. I'm still not sure I have them on correctly but they're functioning "ok" - they come unscrewed easily but if you tighten them anymore, they won't slide to allow the door to open. Additioanlly, there are two trays, one for the main cage and one for the play area on top - they should be the same size, but they aren't. One tray is about 2" too small for the area it is meant to go in. Lastly, the seed guards were all bent up from shipping. We were able to bend them back into place, but some of the powder coating is not slightly chipped in those areas. Not a huge deal, but for the investment, I would think the mfg could have done a better job with the packaging.