Earth Rated Dog Poop Bags, Extra-Large, Extra-Large, Unscented, 225 Count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These extra-large sturdy bags come ready to (un)roll, making backyard pickups a breeze!
- These sturdy mini bags come ready to (un)roll, making backyard pickups a breeze!
- The tissue-style dispensing lets you easily grab a bag anytime.
- Leak-proof bags ensure the contents stay secure in the bag and off your hands!
- Earth Rated has been giving back since 2009 and you can feel good knowing that your purchase helps support animal shelters, rescues and non-profit organizations.
- The roomy 11”x13” bags are ideal for large dogs and multi-poop pickups.
- Create less waste by using these smaller 6.5”x9.5” bags for smaller dog droppings.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Earth Rated Dog Poop Bags, Thick Grab and Go Single Roll, Lavender Scented, 300 Bags$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Frisco Handle Dog Poop Bags, Scented, 120 count$7.09Chewy Price$6.74Autoship Price
- Earth Rated Dog Poop Bags with Handles, Unscented, 120 Handle Bags$7.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Frisco Pantry Pack Dog Poop Bags, Unscented, 300 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Frisco Refill Dog Poop Bags, Scented, 120 count$7.09Chewy Price$6.74Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Rainbow, 72 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Frisco Large Size Dog Poop Bags, 120 count$7.78Chewy Price$7.39Autoship Price
- Lucky Dog Ultimate Dog Poop Bags, 480 count$34.99Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Frisco Handle Dog Poop Bag, 240 count, Scented$14.24Chewy Price$14.98List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- Frisco Refill Dog Poop Bags, Unscented, 30 Bag Roll, 120 Count$6.30Chewy Price$5.98Autoship Price
- Bags on Board Odor Control Triple Berry Scent Dog Poop Bags & Dispenser, 900 Count$34.69Chewy Price$36.99List Price$32.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Potty Feature||N/A||Unscented, Handle||Scented, Handle||N/A||Scented|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
"Earth rated" does not mean bio-degradable, and it's misleading of you to say that all over your packaging. You need to indicate that it's not bio-degradable. The bags are OK, a little too small to self-tie, but I won't buy them again. We don't need more plastic bags in our environment.
These bags are too small for cat box scooping, unless you have only one kitten, and are scooping daily. I have two adult cats, and one bag is too small to hold one day's worth of litter box deposits.
Upon further investigation, these bags are NOT biodegradable. Only the cardboard packaging is. Apparently, you need to purchase "compostable" waste bags if you want to keep plastic out of landfills. I wish I knew this before I bought several of these.
Good for poop
Works better than grocery bags. Found best way to get open is to lick index finger and thumb, then pinch top of bag, then slide finger and thumb together until top separates.
Really nice waste bags. Good size and quality. It keeps me clean when picking up after my dog's big mess.
Too small for wastebasket litter removal
So I bought these with the hope that I could scoop dirty cat litter into a small wastebasket with this bag stuck inside and then tie it up and be done. But, unfortunately, the bags are too small and do not stretch. Also, the bags are really hard to get open. You have to wet your fingers and then slide your fingers back and forth along the edge to get the back open. Kinda disgusting when you're picking up poop.
Great eco bags
Thank you the bags are great for both dogs and cats. Like the size and are eco friendly.
Great for litter box bags!
I got these to use with my litter box. The regular size poop bags are not big enough for the litter scoop to go inside, but these ones are nice and large. The packaging is nice and easy to use. The plastic tends to stretch a bit when the bag is getting heavy, but I have not had any issues with it tearing (you will feel it start to stretch and know you are filling too much. You'll want to avoid this anyways so you can tie it shut). I plan to continue to use this for litter box clean up.
Good idea and good quality
I've read more and more about plastic bags in the environment and prior to finding these, that is all I've used for cat litter disposal. I rather like the idea that these actually do break down. I think the size is good, large enough for my litter scoop. They are big enough to tie a knot at the top.
EXTRA Large! EarthRated never disappoint :)
My mom-human accidentally ordered this XL size, but dad-human with ginormous hands thinks they’re GREAT! He prefers the “pantry pack” tear off roll, and grabs a few on his way out the door with me. When I go hiking with Mom-human she brings one of their handle tie bags, in addition to a roll in a dispenser which are very easy to pull off and open. She doesn’t say “eww” or “crap” or any other four letter words using this brand. They are easy to open, and thick (no need to double bag). The dark color camouflages the contents nicely ; )