Earth Rated Dog Poop Bags Refill Bags
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Leak-proof bags ensure the contents stay secure in the bag and off your hands!
- These bags are extra long and extra strong to accommodate doggie droppings of all sizes. These bags are designed to fit Earth Rated's dispenser, or any standard sized dispenser.
- Purchase these refill bags to keep all your dispensers (pockets, tote bags, drawers, and car glove compartment) full!
- Earth Rated has been giving back since 2009 and you can feel good knowing that your purchase helps support animal shelters, rescues and non-profit organizations.
- A clever little sticker clearly marks the start of each roll, and every 9”x13” bag tears off the roll with ease!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Earth Rated Dog Poop Bags Pantry Pack Bags, 300 bags, unscented$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Frisco Refill Dog Poop Bag, Unscented, 270 count$10.39Chewy Price$9.87Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Unscented Easy-Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, 300 count$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Clean Go Pet Graffiti Dog Waste Bags, 160 count$8.23Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Clean Go Pet Heavy Duty Dog Waste Bags, 210 count$20.97Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- PawPail PawBag Dog Waste Bags, 200 count$19.99Chewy Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Baby Powder Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Blue, 35 count$3.90Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.70Autoship Price
- Clean Go Pet Stars & Stripes Dog Waste Bags, 160 count$8.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Neater Pets Neater Bags Easy-Tie Tissue-Like Dispensing Pet Waste Refill Bags, 90 count$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Poop Bags, Scented, 150 count$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Poop Bags with 2 Dispensers, 750 count$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- PET N PET Scented Dog Poop Bags, 270 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Potty Feature||Scented||Unscented||Scented||N/A||Unscented, Eco-Friendly|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1023 Customer Reviews
Long time picker upper
I have used these bags for ages. The scented ones do not bother my senses. The bags have a soft texture. The only issue I have is that I have a hard time seeing which end opens when it's dark, so I typically will open them up before heading out and then shove them in my pocket, because trying to negotiate opening and picking up poop with multiple dogs is still not my strong suit.
Bought by mistake, immense regret
I grabbed a box of these while in a hurry and didn't realize it was the scented kind. The smell is truly awful, and only gets worse when you add poop. Because the bag doesn't mask the odor at all, you end up with this horrible combination of old lady perfume and dog poop. The scent of the bag will stay on your hands for awhile, so you also end up carrying around this smell that you associate with the smell of poop. The bags themselves are sturdy, have never ripped and are easy to open (for poop bags, which to be fair is a low bar). They also tear away pretty easily compared to others I've used. Also that sticker that's always to pain to get off is perforated, so it's easy to start a new roll. Can't let myself waste them and throw them away, so I've just been powering through til I need refills and washing my hands a lot. The brand is good, but seriously—go with the unscented ones.
bag broke on walk. poop on puppy. eew.
As the title says, my husband was on a walk with the puppy last night and she pooped. He picked it up and was carrying it with him until they got to a trash can. Bag broke and somehow poop FLUNG all over the back of the puppy, she stepped it it, and it ended up on the back of his calf and shirt as well. Long cleanup last night!
Great poop bags
Great poop bags. Never had one break, they can hold heavier loads, & they are easy to tear. I have bought cheaper bags in the past, but they were thin and would tear easily. Not these.
The only poop bags you’ll ever need!
I use these bags everyday with my service dog, and they’re extremely durable and I appreciate that they’re also scented. I would’ve liked it if they had a bit of a stronger scent, but that’s okay. The scent isn’t overpowering nor does it give you a headache, which I appreciate.
Eco-friendly Poop Bags
As a dog sitter I go through a lot of poop bags and so I prefer to only use eco-friendly bags. I have found that the Earth Rated Dog Poop bags are one of the best for durability and I love the lavender scented ones, it helps the trash can smell better. I definitely recommend and will purchase again.
GREAT bags! Thick and not really thin, does the job amazingly and thr scented ones are awesome. I have these on autoship because they are so durable and reliable.
Great scent and thickness
Love these. I've bought other brands that have been really thin and it can be a little sketchy picking up the poo. I like the lavender scent, the thickness and the fact that they're biodegradable.
easy to open, reasonably priced
I like these bags. They are easy to open and easy to use. I will buy them again...and again...and again! :)
Just plastic. Nothing environmentally positive about these. Yup the company also offers compostable bags, but their website and chewy’s both promote the plastic ones first. All under the bogus “earth rated” label. Shamefully tricking people into thinking they’re making a good choice.