Earth Rated Dog Poop Bags, Refill Rolls, Unscented, 270 Count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Leak-proof bags ensure the contents stay secure in the bag and off your hands!
- These bags are extra long and extra strong to accommodate doggie droppings of all sizes. These bags are designed to fit Earth Rated's dispenser, or any standard sized dispenser.
- Purchase these refill bags to keep all your dispensers (pockets, tote bags, drawers, and car glove compartment) full!
- Earth Rated has been giving back since 2009 and you can feel good knowing that your purchase helps support animal shelters, rescues and non-profit organizations.
- A clever little sticker clearly marks the start of each roll, and every 9”x13” bag tears off the roll with ease!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Refill Dog Poop Bag, Unscented, 270 count$10.39Chewy Price$9.87Autoship Price
- PET N PET Compostable Dog Poop Bags, 240 count$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Earth Rated Dog Poop Bags, Thick Grab and Go Single Roll, Unscented, 300 Bags$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Unscented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Black, 70 count$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Bags on Board Hand Armor Extra Thick Pick-Up Bags, 200 count$12.74Chewy Price$19.69List Price$12.10Autoship Price
- Whager Reusable Smell Proof Designer Print Dog Treat & Waste Bag$32.95Chewy Price
- Whager Smell Proof Designer Pattern Dog Treat Bag$14.95Chewy Price
- Whager Smell Proof Dog Treat Bag$14.95Chewy Price
- Whager Smell Proof Reusable Designer Pattern Dog Poop Bag$21.95Chewy Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Unscented Poop Bags & Dispensers, 750 count$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Unscented Easy-Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, 300 count$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- PET N PET Scented Dog Poop Bags, 270 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Potty Feature||Scented||Unscented||Scented||Scented||Unscented, Eco-Friendly|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1038 Customer Reviews
The absolute best!!
As the owner of a dog who is very proud of her dumps and can make up to 4 a day, I feel confident to say that these are the absolute best poop bags. Personally, we prefer the unscented variety because they do a great job containing unpleasant aromas while allowing us to enjoy our walk free of perfume. Most notably these bags are strong enough to carry the heaviest of loads and durable enough that my fingers don't break the plastic when picking up the "logs" from neighbor's yards. 100% recommend!
Feeling a little less bad about putting bags in the trash
We like to be eco-minded in our household, looking for any easy ways to be conscious about waste and the major plastics problem our society contributes to. We like that these bags are more eco-friendly, the carton is cardboard (recyclable/decomposable), and they come with cardboard rolls instead of plastic (recyclable/decomposable). Bonus is the sticker that holds the rolls together is easy to remove to open bags! Not sure if the sticker is also eco-friendly, but that would be a bonus if it were. NOTE: The picture was taken to share with my spouse that our dog had a good poo after a series of nasty dumps. Just so happens that I am being asked for a review of poo bags and this picture was available. I am not a weirdo who uses a poo bag review as a reason to take a picture smiling with a bag of feces dangling in front of his face, but I guess you can decide.
Handy for bag dispensers
Although I prefer the lavender scented bags, these refill rolls are so easy to use in the plastic dispenser that attaches to your leash. if you are lazy like me, you can toss them into the nearest forest, since they are green, but better to take them home and put in the garbage.
10/10 would recommend
These are the only doggie bags I’ll use for my dog. I typically have long nail extensions on and sadly I’ve poked holes in other brand’s bags. This has never happened to me with this brand though! I also really like the scented ones so that it covers up the smell of my dog’s poo a little bit.
Scent is awful
I ordered the scented on accident because I've had the scented before and now every time I clean up poop, my hand smells like "lavender" until we return. Great bags, but awful scent.
Best Poop Bag
I've tried so many poop bags. My german shepherd has a pancreatic issue that makes for big #2 messes, so I need a strong bag. I've tried others and it has not gone well. This one is the best!
Do the trick, don't leak!
I have a 17 lb min poodle and these bags are more than sufficient. They are also supposed to be biodegradable which I consider a big plus!
Long time picker upper
I have used these bags for ages. The scented ones do not bother my senses. The bags have a soft texture. The only issue I have is that I have a hard time seeing which end opens when it's dark, so I typically will open them up before heading out and then shove them in my pocket, because trying to negotiate opening and picking up poop with multiple dogs is still not my strong suit.
Bought by mistake, immense regret
I grabbed a box of these while in a hurry and didn't realize it was the scented kind. The smell is truly awful, and only gets worse when you add poop. Because the bag doesn't mask the odor at all, you end up with this horrible combination of old lady perfume and dog poop. The scent of the bag will stay on your hands for awhile, so you also end up carrying around this smell that you associate with the smell of poop. The bags themselves are sturdy, have never ripped and are easy to open (for poop bags, which to be fair is a low bar). They also tear away pretty easily compared to others I've used. Also that sticker that's always to pain to get off is perforated, so it's easy to start a new roll. Can't let myself waste them and throw them away, so I've just been powering through til I need refills and washing my hands a lot. The brand is good, but seriously—go with the unscented ones.
bag broke on walk. poop on puppy. eew.
As the title says, my husband was on a walk with the puppy last night and she pooped. He picked it up and was carrying it with him until they got to a trash can. Bag broke and somehow poop FLUNG all over the back of the puppy, she stepped it it, and it ended up on the back of his calf and shirt as well. Long cleanup last night!