Earth Rated PoopBags 900 bags + 1 dispensers, Leakproof Refill Roll
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Leak-proof bags ensure the contents stay secure in the bag and off your hands!
- These bags are extra long and extra strong to accommodate doggie droppings of all sizes. These bags are designed to fit Earth Rated's dispenser, or any standard sized dispenser.
- Purchase these compostable poop bags to keep all your dispensers (pockets, tote bags, drawers, and car glove compartment) full!
- Earth Rated has been giving back since 2009 and you can feel good knowing that your purchase helps support animal shelters, rescues and non-profit organizations.
- The dispenser is made to fit Earth Rated rolls with 9"x13" poop bags in both lavender scented and unscented. Perfect for small, medium and large dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PET N PET Compostable Dog Poop Bags, 240 count$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- beyondGREEN Plant-Based Dog Waste Bags, 200 count$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Whager Smell Proof Dog Treat Bag$11.95Chewy Price
- Whager Smell Proof Designer Pattern Dog Treat Bag$13.95Chewy Price
- poopooh Biodegradable Dog Waste Bags & Bag Carrier Clip, 56 count$13.69Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Neater Pets Neater Bags Easy-Tie Tissue-Like Dispensing Pet Waste Refill Bags, 90 count$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Uncented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Black, 72 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Citrus Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Pink, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Whager Reusable Smell Proof Designer Print Dog Treat & Waste Bag$33.35Chewy Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Baby Powder Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Blue, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- PawPail PawBag Dog Waste Bags, 200 count$15.29Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- KONG HandiPOD Launch Dog Toy Poop Bag Refills, 60 count$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Potty Feature||Scented||Scented||Scented||Scented||Unscented, Eco-Friendly|
|Scent||900 bags, scented||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
290 Customer Reviews
Does the job
I find these bags to be outstanding in the application of canine fecal collection and containment. Poop stays in the bag and off my hands, and the bags continue to contain said poop even over several miles of walking/hiking. The only downside is that someone else in my neighborhood has purchased them but appears to believe in the "I'll just leave this bag of poop here and pretend I'm coming back for it" school of disposal, and I fear my usage of the distinctive green bags may lead others to believe that I'm the culprit. However, I do not fault the bags for this issue. They are simply doing their job and containing the poop. No, I will not add a photo because that would be gross.
Quality, sustainable product
I've been using Earth Rated bags for years and like them as much as is possible to like poop bags haha. They are strong and opaque, so they do the job better than cheapo bags (while still being very affordable). The major selling point for me is that they come in a cardboard box and each roll has a cardboard tube, so they doesn't generate a bunch of wasteful plastic. My only complaint about this annual supply is that it comes with two new dispensers that I don't need; I just give them away.
Perfectly & Lightly Scented
I love that these are not overly scented, but just enough to cover up the smell of our Olde English Bulldogge's business. The large quantity should last quite a while, and the dispenser is convenient. The inner tubers are cardboard, which is better environmentally too.
Love these bags
Love these bags. They are thick enough that the poop doesn't go through the bag (even when they are....messier). Love that I can buy unscented.
Lifetime Supply of Poop Bags
These are the best poop bags ever! The dispenser is pretty darn nifty too. They smell subtly of lavender for when you neighbor walks up to you during a dog walk and they are just the right size. While a lifetime supply (actually about a year supply) may seem excessive, who wants to run out. These are great! My only complaint is that the photo shows two dispensers but you only get one as the title clearly indicates. I think it is time for a new photo.
Best bags ever!
Our dog is 6 and we are on our second box of these. We love these bags. They hold up and never have holes. They are environmentally friendly, and you can get unscented ones. You also get two bag holders to attach to leashes.
these are great
After trying other brands, I will definitely stay with Earth Rated. Easy to use, sturdy, and earth friendly. Love the new dispenser design, too.
the best poop bags
These are the best poop bags - sturdy and reliable. I’d really love an option without the holders tho - no way I need two new ones in a year - it feels like a waste. We’ve had our dog for 4.5 years and the holder only broke 1x so far.
Good bags for what they do!
We’ve used this brand of poop bags before. They do the job! I left a dispenser over the shift knob in my car in case an accident happened while we were out with the dogs. Unfortunately the bags decomposed in the dispenser! Must have been the heat in the car! My bad! Guess this proves they do decompose with time and heat! I won’t let them stay in the car so long next time! Over all, they are good bags!
Good poop bags
The name of this brand may be somewhat misleading since these bags are not compostable and to my knowledge the plastic is not any more earth friendly than other typical brands. The company may have other earth and people friendly practices and I appreciate that the packaging and core of the rolls are post consumer and recyclable. As far of the functioning of these poop bags, they are excellent and I like the lavender scent which I find pleasant and not overwhelming. Not sure how natural the scent is but lavender is calming and also a natural bug repellant.