Earthbath Eucalyptus & Peppermint Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soap-free shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes the skin and coat without causing irritation or dryness.
- Unique formula helps to soothe and cool irritated skin associated with flea bites and dermatitis.
- Minty fresh peppermint scent keeps you furry friend smelling as clean as if he just left the spa.
- Perfect for cats and dogs over 6 weeks of age who need a soothing shampoo.
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free for a safe and trustworthy formula.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Deodorizing Aloe & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Earthbath Hypo-Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Dogs, Medium$16.99Chewy Price
- TropiClean Spa Lavish Fresh Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$60.66Chewy Price$67.40List Price$57.63Autoship Price
- TropiClean Papaya Mist Cologne, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TropiClean Deep Cleaning Berry & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TropiClean Baby Powder Deodorizing Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$13.88Chewy Price$13.19Autoship Price
- TropiClean Kiwi & Cocoa Butter Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$82.78Chewy Price$91.98List Price$78.64Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Comfort Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$95.22Chewy Price$105.80List Price$90.46Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Oatmeal & Tea Tree Oil Infuser Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Old Formula: Purified Water, Renewable Coconut-Based Cleansers, Eucalyptus & Peppermint Essences...||Deionized Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Plant Derived Shampoo Base, Aloe, Jojoba...||Deionized Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Coco Betaine...||Potassium Cocoate (Castile Soap), Cedarwood Oil, Rosemary Oil...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||—||Pest Control|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Not as strong a smell as I hoped
I bought this for my border collie - corgi , she doesn’t get dirty often . When she does it’s the “wet dog or dog smell”. I was hoping for something that would last longer to make her smell good! Peppermint smell is faint.
Fresh and cleansing
I love Earthbath shampoos! The fragrances are lovely, but they don't permeate my dogs' coats so it fades quickly which is nice. They have options with no oatmeal which is appreciated because one of my babies is sensitive to oatmeal. Their tear free puppy shampoo is great for washing my doggos faces. The dogs hate it, but I love it (and if they had their choice, they'd smell like grass clippings and yard turds).
Love this brand
This particular one is very soothing for the skin and easily rinses out
Nice mild shampoo
Nice lather, rinses out well but I didn't find my pups smelled fresh and clean.
The shampoo smelled worse than the dog before a bath. I do not recommend this to ANYONE!
I have used this shampoo on my golden doodle for over 3 years and love it! It smells great and really does seem to clean. Thanks Chewy
Love the smell
Besides the smell I love the ingredients safe and healthy for our fur babies.
Love it! smells fresh!!
love the smell on my doggies and their coats are clean and soft. will keep using!
I have used an eucalyptus shampoo on my last two labs. The retailer stopped making the product that I've used for more than 17 years so I needed to find an alternative. This product doesn't have as strong of smell as the old one but it did seem to clear up some of the skin issues that occurred after we stopped using the old shampoo. I'm cautiously optimistic that this one will work as well as the old.
Splish Splash I was taking a bath....
My yorkie puppies were dealing with dry skin and oily coat. I wanted something natural without the added chemicals in so many commercial soaps - this is it! The smell is on point and their skin and flaking has subsided, as well as sporting a fluffy coat for the week after their shampoo! Gentle and works great!