Earthborn Holistic Chicken Catcciatori Grain-Free Natural Adult Canned Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adult formula is loaded with protein from easily-digestible chicken and yummy chicken broth.
- Guaranteed levels of nutrients like vitamins and minerals to support a healthy immune system, and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Contains omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to nourish skin and fur, and natural fibers to support gastrointestinal health.
- Zero grains or anything artificial, so it’s also great for cats with sensitivities or food allergies, and supports urinary health with plenty of moisture from real broth.
- Every can provides a complete and balanced meal on its own or as a delicious kibble topper.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiki Cat Puka Puka Luau Succulent Chicken in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz can, case of 8$26.32Chewy Price$25.00Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Chicken Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$38.16Chewy Price$36.25Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Duck & Potato Entree Indoor Adult Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.00Chewy Price$47.76List Price$34.20Autoship Price
- BFF Batch 'O Besties Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Indoor Adult Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$90.58Chewy Price$86.05Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wild Delights Chicken & Salmon in Tasty Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.12Chewy Price$45.36List Price$31.46Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Napili Luau Wild Salmon & Chicken in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$23.88List Price$20.41Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Herring Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.36Chewy Price$53.88List Price$48.79Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Pate Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Potatoes...||Mackerel, Fish Broth, Shrimp...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Meat By-Products...||Beef Recipe: Beef Broth, Beef, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Can||Can||Variety Pack|
|Food Texture||Shredded, Chunks in Gravy||Shredded||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
388 Customer Reviews
I currently have 7 cats. Some indoors and some outdoors. This food got mixed reviews. It has nice pieces of shredded chicken in some sort of light colored gravy that some loved and others just walked away from. To be fair, I do have some cats that just can't seem to eat this type of food. They can't seem to pick it up and just lick out the gravy. If it's on sale at some point, I will repurchase for those that do like it.
This food is loved by all my many cats and I have one that is sooooo picky she only wants raw food. She usually refuses anything from a can and wants Stella and chewy turkey bites. The food doesn’t contain much juice but it’s packed full of chicken ! If it wasn’t a bit pricey I’d only buy this for my babies.
I purchased this item because previous reviews stated cans had alot of gravy. My cans were very gummy and no gravy. I used to purchase another brand of cacciatore that they loved. It was a red sauce over slices. Sadly the company no longer makes the food.
Wish my cat liked it more :(
It's looks like juicy tempting chicken and it smells good, at least it does to me! I think my cat has other ideas. She'll eat it but only if I stir in some ground-up kibble so I'm guessing this isn't her favorite canned food, but I can still get her to eat it. She's never had food with potatoes in the ingredients...maybe that's her problem with the recipe, who knows??
Cats LOVE this
So our cars are picky - don’t like seafood/fish, but they love this food. Since cats get a lot of their water through food, we add this. They love it! Clearly “real” ingredients and no fillers.
Was looking for a new chicken-based food after Tiki was sold out. This hits the spot! They loooove this and run after me when it's feeding time and consistently clean their plates. I had some Tiki left over which is now a backup and they are disappointed if they don't get the 'catcciatori'. It can be trial and error with cat food, but this is a winner!
Quality worth the price
This food smells like people food, not gross like so many cat foods made of nasty rendering plant by-products. One of my picky cats likes it, but the other not so much. The price increases have been wild lately, but worth giving my fur babies quality food that will hopefully contribute to their health and longevity.
Not as cat tasty as their fish cans
Has lots of good ingredients and most of the cats will eat this right up. Healthy change from fish so they need this.
An Excellent “Wet Food” Product for Cats
A friend introduced me to the Earthborn products. I would recommend them whole heartedly. It’s obvious when you open the cans that the contents are clean, healthy, and without by products or “fillers."
dents & expensive
I wanted to place my cats on a healthy food and I expected to pay more for it, but I'm not sure how long I can afford the $2 per can price which seems to have gone up. My 2 cats go through 1 can in the am and one in the pm, but I may be switching them to one in the am only and dry food in the evening b/c this is getting pricey and the point of getting them online is to get a better deal than pet supplies plus which they sell it there also. I counted the amount of cans that arrived dented and more than half of them were dented last time - not sure what's going on with that but you would think with a high quality product that it would be safe to eat. in the meantime, I'll be looking for another brand that has healthy ingredients, clean eating for my cats. if I could learn how to process chicken with nutrients for them, I'd start doing it myself b/c the price is getting ridiculous and they have teeth problems as well that I need to take them to the dentist about. 4 stars b/c not cheap. Also, my cats won't even touch the fish ones of this brand, so I never get those either.