EasyCare Easyboot Glove Soft Horse Boot
About This Item
- The reinforced gaiter sports a smooth surface and dual-layer neoprene for durable comfort.
- The tread makes it suitable for use on a variety of different terrains.
- Stretchy material gives this boot a snug, smooth fit.
- Optional power strap for added security during aggressive riding or on rough terrain.
- Choose from regular or wide sizes to get the perfect fit.
Learn More About EasyCare From Our Team of Experts
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDerby Originals Horse Polo Wrap, 4 count, Black$14.39Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Bluegrass Animal Products Deluxe Equine Slipper, Blue, Small$43.00Chewy Price
- Kensington Protective Products Bubble Horse Fly Boots, 4 count, Kentucky Blue, X-Large$55.96Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- EquiFit Essential Bell Horse Boots, Small$45.00Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Prodigy Athletic Horse Boots, Medium, Blue$74.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Zip Horse Boot, 4$50.95Chewy Price$58.95List Price
- DealCavallo Entry Level Regular Horse Boots, 1 count, Size 4$59.96Chewy Price$97.02List Price
- Horze Equestrian Brushing Horse Boots, Black, Small$43.21Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Air Motion Brushing Horse Boots, Grey, Pony$30.59Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Kensington Protective Products Protective Horse Fly Boots, Deluxe Black, Average$39.85Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, Neon Green, Medium$97.95Chewy Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, White, Large$97.95Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
Is this just one boot or 2?
Answer by • Aug 06, 2021
This boot is sold individually.
Does R or L matter
Answer by • Nov 17, 2022
These boots can be put on either hoof without issue.
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
By Kenneth on Nov 14, 2021
Boots for my horse
Great product, works as advertised, does not slip or rotate, even at a gallop.
By Toby on Oct 13, 2021
Great boot as spare
Great boot that I use as a spare on trail if we lose a shoe!
By Kati on Jul 18, 2021
I move out on my horse and these boots have always stayed on!